SoCal Axe Users Meeting?

I have registered, but haven't booked a room, yet. Anyone want to go in on a room, or split the cost of one with me? I'm a "hot sleeper" (so my gf says!), so we can cuddle and I'll keep you warm... or not lol PM me if you're down for sharing a room, please!

Side question: Early on, we were encouraged to bring gear. Is that still encouraged, given how this event is growing? I, for one, wouldn't mind hearing other FRFR speaker options. I'd be happy to bring my Electrovoice ELX112p for people to check out, if there's interest.

This event will be one time I can say, "it sucks to be way up here in Canada". Would've been great to be there.
there are a few guys coming down from Vancouver, WA. Think they have an in with one of the airlines. We would love to have you stay with us for the weekend.
The event is at the Airtel Plaza Hotel so you wouldn't even need a rental car.
Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in attending. email - axefestwest@gmail.com
How better to explain to Cliff the reasons you want: Tone Merchants – Fish in the AXE-II, then to his face??
He will probably just hand you a Wish List Form and a Pop-Tart if you try.... LOL, or perhaps he will do his version of a smile and tell you he will consider it.
BTW - By the looks of this thread: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-discussion/56753-wanted-amps-model.html we will be seeing some very cool new Amps in our AXE-FX II in the near future.
and a fine tuning of the Badger!!, I mean Weasel.
you are very much welcome to join us. Forest Gump would have just ran to LA, You can do it!

Kerriehr, I reregistered and there was a link to view tickets. Will I need the ticket as I didn't see one for the 7th or will you have my name on a list somewhere showing that I paid?

Got the email and re-registered.

Got email confirmation and charge notification from my bank card.

/me doing the happy dance

This will be our 1st amp show too! Nice.

See you in LA!

Kerriehr, I reregistered and there was a link to view tickets. Will I need the ticket as I didn't see one for the 7th or will you have my name on a list somewhere showing that I paid?
Scott - No problem. We have full reports for the registration data and will have it at the registration desk out front of the Gulfstream Ballroom. The ticket thing is just part of the services offered by our online registration host. You are good. Will be great to actually meet all you guys at the show. I'm sure everyone shares that.

I paid for Saturday but didn't for Sunday as I has no idea when Sunday's stuff is gonna start and I have to leave and be back in Fresno ( 4 hours) by evening. Can I pay for second day at the door if it works out?

I paid for Saturday but didn't for Sunday as I has no idea when Sunday's stuff is gonna start and I have to leave and be back in Fresno ( 4 hours) by evening. Can I pay for second day at the door if it works out?

Yes

Sunday is a 10:00am - 6:00pm flexible schedule. The day is more relaxed and is for us to expand on Saturday's Event. We are still dialing in the exact schedule. We are expecting to be breaking off into small groups where guys can dive into specific areas of interest, impromptu small group topics and we will have some workshops as well. We will have the FRFR area available and also the LA Amp and Custom Guitar show is something you may want to check out. The Sunday schedule is non-linear, so if you need to leave @ 3:00pm, (for example) that is fine.

Saturday will be much more linear. We will have steps that are orderly and sequential. We encourage you to be in the work shops area throughout the day if at all possible. However, if you are fully dialed in on a certain workshop step, feel free to take break, or a walk through the Amp & Custom Guitar Show rooms for that segment.

Saturday is 10:00am - 6:00pm then break out. - Return 7:30pm for jamm sessions, socializing, impromptu small group topics and close with a concert performed by our special guests who will be top notch guys brought to us by Fractal Audio Systems.

We do need guys who are committing their FRFR equipment to make every effort to keep it at the event for the full Saturday and Sunday Schedule, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Looking forward to audio and video of this awesome event!

Looking forward to audio and video of this awesome event!

I was hoping that you were going to fly out.

Im bringing my video camera, so I hope to capture as much as I can. There should be tons of video floating around.

Back
Top Bottom