So What's New on the III? ...(Axe-Fx II vs III)

Is it optimized for 4CM? It would be awesome if it had a bypass option of the Pre and/or post, like the FX8.

Are global blocks still present? If so, How many and can they be named?
How is oversampling handled with 1 AMP block vs 2 AMP blocks?

The III is a brand-new platform. Just as the II had dozens of firmware update the III will receive many updates and there's so much power there that we can improve everything over time.

It could create some interesting possibilities to make the III a platform the same way a smartphone is a platform. Provide software tools to enable block development, so users could one day buy third-party drives, reverbs, etc. just like they buy third-party IRs today.

I hope this was'nt already a question, if so I'm sorry I didnt spot it...

Will some of all these new features and meters make it easier to adjust the preset levels across each other? I'm absolutely on the waiting list for one in Europe :) It looks awesome...

Is it optimized for 4CM? It would be awesome if it had a bypass option of the Pre and/or post, like the FX8.

It does have humbuster inputs and outputs so I'm going to assume that this will work very well in 4-cable method. Whether it has the same optimization of the circuit that the FX8 has is a good question.

is the screen mat or glossy? On misha’s instagram it looks likes it’s glossy.. and the « AXE FX III » blue led is dimmer on the last « I ».... is that just a prototype issue?

What about fan noises?

Some size comparisons.

26111279028_93284288c2_b.jpg

26111282048_d047bd5626_b.jpg

26111280428_cbd8cb7e6d_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom