So, V14...

I've dealt with the very top in the music field. Played and interacted with some of the most accomplished and recognized musicians. One for one, they were the nicest people you wanted to have anything to do with.

I've had the opportunity to meet a few of my near-life-long heroes, and despite the old warning about "meeting your heroes," they were amazingly kind, patient, and giving. No name dropping; it's not necessary. But they set an example for me I've never forgotten about how to behave.

Id just like to say that I appreciate EVERY FW version that is released. Not being a kiss ass here but I know how much work goes in to coding so to have such epic turnarounds in FW revisions and have ADDED features not only bug fixes just puts me in AWE!

No where else can you get this!

Looks like its dropping in VERY VERY SOON!!!....lest you ask when? Sooner than Very Soon!

BTW just noticed this today: Always disconnect MIDI/MFC/Pedals during firmware updates.

SOmething new to learn every day!!!

Last edited:
A diverse thread here...My revelation is that I've developed a Pavlovian response to the words "Improved", "Added", and "Fixed" in the release notes. Adding a second CLR for stereo. Complete denial that I may have a problem.

Improved Recto models tone stack accuracy. The Recto models now use an exact digital replica of the unique tone control network used in those amps. Furthermore the Presence control now operates like the actual amp in all models (i.e. for those models where there is no negative feedback the Presence control is actually part of the tone stack).

It's really cool that over the last few versions of firmware the unique controls/effect in the circuits of some real amps are getting modeled and the controls available on the AFX. Things like the Rectos Presence behavior, the Marshall Treble/Normal channels, input level/overdrive controls in the Dumble, really help to bring out a given amps special/unique character in the sim.

Cliff, said it many times and will probably say it many more, but Thanks. The only company who works hard to make sure I am 100% satisfied and 100% addicted with/to their gear. Really appreciate the business model and hopefully paradigm changing mentality and dedication. Keep it br00talz!

Soo v14 will be available Friday so even though I'm on call all weekend I can shred between saving lives?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats because bavarian, swabian and saxonian dialect can not be understood by the rest of germany. ;)
Especially bavarian is like a totally different language...

There's actually a good amount of german movies with german subtitles for that reason...

haaa… that's like Newcastle and Glasgow here
funny, I saw a thing on TV once about Bob Marley.. a bunch of Jamaicans were talking about him etc.. in English..
and that had English subtitles.. lmao

Hehehehe. That hits too close for comfort.

Just replace Ibiza with Lloret de Mar and you have replicated my experience :)

add, Playa de las Amercias, Los Christianos, Majorca, Costa del Sol, Costa Blanca and the number of victims increases exponentially

Yup. I've rarely met assholes who were at the top. I have to think really hard and I can't think of anybody. I too have met and played with some of the best. Music is a social thing. If you can't get along with people you'll likely have a short career. Dealing with hanger on and "fans" when you're really busy might be another category.

this is so true.. even more so when you spend weeks in a tour bus..

haaa… that's like Newcastle and Glasgow here funny, I saw a thing on TV once about Bob Marley.. a bunch of Jamaicans were talking about him etc.. in English.. and that had English subtitles.. lmao

To be fair, Glasgow is in a different country. As a northerner, I think that the East London Cockney accent takes some getting used to. All that rhyming slang.

Errrrrr, where is Friday stated anywhere ??

QUOTE=symphx;1013053]Soo v14 will be available Friday so even though I'm on call all weekend I can shred between saving lives?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom