Wish Smaller MFC

pat6969

Inspired
I'm not huge into effects and lots of switching options. Maybe an MFC that loses one row of switches up and down. 4 presets, 5 IA, bank up and down, and edit/store, with 2 expression pedal outputs. I'd like a smaller option for my floorboard. Could even make the display slightly shorter to add another switch on the top row.

Attachments

• mfc-101-midi-foot-controller-top.jpg
    mfc-101-midi-foot-controller-top.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 63
with scene options and (if possible to add) "hold for x/y" i could totally go for a smaller version, like an AX8!

i'll bump this, since I am currently on the search for a smaller scale controller. Would be great to have an MFC that is scaled down for those of us that run a little more basic setups.

To be honest , I love also simplicity and would also love a smaller midi controller....but I also love FAS stuff...so sticking with it for a while :)

I created 3 quick-n-dirty mock-ups of smaller MFC-101-mini controllers. Just for fun, I'd like to see what the most popular desired configuration is. They are numbered #1, #2 and #3 - please cast your vote. Click on each image to get the full size image.
MFC-101-Product-Image-short.png

MFC-101-Product-Image-narrow.png

MFC-101-Product-Image-narrow-short.png

#4 - ORIGINAL SIZE (for reference)
MFC-101-Product-Image-03.png

Last edited:
I created 3 quick-n-dirty mock-ups of smaller MFC-101-mini controllers. Just for fun, I'd like to see what the most popular desired configuration is. They are numbered #1, #2 and #3 - please cast your vote. Click on each image to get the full size image.
View attachment 30005

View attachment 30006

View attachment 30007

Would be really great to have those smart options on it like the AX8 has :
X/Y by press & hold
those smart F1 F2 F3 button assignments......;);););)

Go for it :):):):):):):):)

I like 3. But they would only work if they had all the AX8 functionality including X/Y switching and the ability to assign footswitches on a per-preset basis (or, alternatively, multiple pages of IAs). A smaller unit with the current MFC101 functionality would be a fail IMO.
-
Austin

#1 for me. I need 5 preset buttons in a row :)
#3 could work also if we have the choice to give the buttons any function we would like....;)
When we would push then for example the 'special reveal ' button : right upper button , it would change the Middle right into bank up , under right into bank down.....this kind of options would work great...
Check the options of the AX8....works very well !!

#3 is all I need. I don't gig out, so I don't need too many options. I'm not sure I would trade in the MFC I have now for a smaller one though, even though I don't use it to its full capability.

3, maybe because I have gotten used to the AX8, but I think if you are going any larger, just get the full sized one!

MFC-101 This is the smallest one available.

Just to be different... I'd prefer a bigger MFC-101!

Add the smaller MFC to the standard MFC and you have your wish.

I'd like a smaller MFC with LCD scribble strips. I am using a LF+ JR+ but I wish I'd go Fractal if the option existed.

Add the smaller MFC to the standard MFC and you have your wish.

I'd like a smaller MFC with LCD scribble strips. I am using a LF+ JR+ but I wish I'd go Fractal if the option existed.

Not really... No support for linking MFCs.

I'd bet they could build one exactly similar to the AX8/FX8 shape. Be neat to have the knobs from the AX8 too or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom