Singtall AX8 Superpack

Singtall,

I've bought & tried out different preset packs from different users & I always learn something new. That is my only goal & I expect to have to make small tweaks to get things to work for my guitars.

But.....

I just took your "PRS Archon" amp model out for a spin & WOW does it sound & feel good to me!

Here a quick sample I just made thru my studio monitors at home.

I added in my favorite Phaser, Delay & Reverb.....& set-up 3 scenes that I switch thru.....

Thanks for taking the time & putting in the effort here.

"I got mine" & I love em so far!!!

Peace! X

I've come to cut & paste a lot of things from all the different preset creators & add my own changes & FX as well.....The end results are fantastic & fun!!

Last edited:
I must not belong in this conversation cause I can't figure out how to try out the freebies...I made a dropbox account but that's where it ends

sorry for the slow response to making new presets. i had a bad sinus infection, followed by an ear infection, so my hearing was way off. i'm feeling better now and will be trying to knockout the list of presets (over 60) that was requested.

added 3 Boston Peace of Mind presets.

one is an exact tonematch.
the second is a stereo version.
the last is what i call a live version. the live version is what i would probably use since the real cd tone isn't what i would be comfortable playing with. the cd tone is kinda dark and midrangy.

i'm working through a backlog of presets right now.
use the same download link that you got from me when you donated for the superpack
these are ready for download:

Y & T Mean streak
Y & T Facemelter
Fair to Midland - Arrows and anchors tone
Foo Fighters - Rope
Savatage - gutter ballet
Guns & Roses - appetite
Guns & Roses - Illusion
Kiss - Destroyer

note: on low gain presets you really have to tweak the gain and eq to work with your guitar. these presets should get you close though.

i'm working through a backlog of presets right now.
use the same download link that you got from me when you donated for the superpack
these are ready for download:

Y & T Mean streak
Y & T Facemelter
Fair to Midland - Arrows and anchors tone
Foo Fighters - Rope
Savatage - gutter ballet
Guns & Roses - appetite
Guns & Roses - Illusion
Kiss - Destroyer

note: on low gain presets you really have to tweak the gain and eq to work with your guitar. these presets should get you close though.

Thank you so much for your time and work. I. have really enjoyed playing. with these and I can't wait to try this new batch.

Made a couple presets today:

TNT - 10K (yes the cabinet is supposed to be at the end of the chain on this one.)
Cameron Grind (my own creation)
Cameron Grind Stereo
Singtall AFS100

I've been suffering with Piriformis syndrome the last 3-4 weeks and it's been very hard to sit and work on presets, but i gotta work a little when i can.

Back
Top Bottom