Since no one will directly ask Cliff about potential new FW...

I'm not sure why we always have to have updates just to have them.

We don't. I mean, no one's putting a gun to Cliff's head or twisting anyone's arm to upgrade, but if an update is offered and includes improvements / refinements ...

More power to anyone who's perfectly content with the firmware they're using, though.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the respite to explore and redial old presets but I'm ready to knock around a new rev, so bring it, I say! :D

Would someone describe what a likely layout of a patch with the B7K might look like? I know little about bass stuff.

Just stick it in front of your go to bass setup, it's got a grunt and attack setting that might be separate models, the 7k has a parametric eq as well

I don't have a go to bass setup yet, kemo sabe. Trying to figure it out. Just got an el cheapo short scale bass that really does feel good in hand, but aside from a few patched copped from Axe-Change, I'm wandering around in the dark.

I don't have a go to bass setup yet, kemo sabe. Trying to figure it out. Just got an el cheapo short scale bass that really does feel good in hand, but aside from a few patched copped from Axe-Change, I'm wandering around in the dark.
@SeeD 's Q2 patch is where I started with the axe, and his most recent stuff is even better. In particular his Q6 patch would work well with the darkglass up front (it uses the rat currently). Personally I keep it simple nowadays with the orange bass amp and @dr bonkers 's acoustic IR's, the 3 sigma bass stuff is good too

Back
Top Bottom