Silent Stages Are The Best Thing To Happen To Live Music/Are The Worst Thing To Happen To Live Music??

Silent Stages Are The Best Thing To Happen To Live Music/Are The Worst Thing To Happen To Live Music

• Best Thing To Happen To Live Music

• Worst Thing To Happen To Live Music

• What Is This "Live Music" Thing You Speak Of??

Results are only viewable after voting.
We got told to pack it up once after only playing 3 songs at a restaurant in their upstairs lounge, because they still had dinner guests downstairs that were complaining they could hear the bass & drums coming through the ceiling. Yeah, that's gonna happen... Maybe ya shouldn't have scheduled a BAND to start at 9PM, if you were still serving dinner! I got on the mic and the drummer was like, "No! Don't say anything. They won't have us back." I was like, "They ain't never having us back!" :rolleyes:

Sounds familiar. :)

Used to be asked to start at 10PM and play until 2AM. Yes! Then it was 9:30PM to 1:30AM. Then 9:00PM to 1:00AM.

Now you play from 6:00PM to 9:00PM and you are one guy with a tablet, a Bose L1, and an acoustic-electric guitar. ;)

As much as I like in-ear monitors and a silent stage, I have to admit that a performance like this just wouldn't be the same under those conditions...

Back
Top Bottom