Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

May be a stupid question, but if you have the up/down on the right for changing patches, what is the purpose of the other Preset button next to your scenes?

I think the preset would activate immediately when I'd use the up and down buttons if I'd change the banksize to zero. Now I can scroll through presets and activate them by pressing the preset 1 button!

There ya go! I was wondering why more people weren't taking advantage of the 4 pedal setup! I use mine to have volume, wah, chorus mix, and delay mix controllers. I also use them to control other delay parameters to make weird sounds that I would normally have to bend down to mess with.

I had three and was combining some things like whammy / wah which is possible but kinda of a pain the patooty. Then I thought - what am I doing just get the 4th pedal and be done with it. So now I have dedicated ones for wha, volume, and amp input level. I use the 4th one for whammy when needed or other effect paris. Actually I'm thinking of getting a 5th one to make use of the pedal jack on the Axe as well!

I think the preset would activate immediately when I'd use the up and down buttons if I'd change the banksize to zero. Now I can scroll through presets and activate them by pressing the preset 1 button!

Oh! That makes sense now. Thanks :)

Hey Samho - the board looks great - do have more pics, and how did you mount all the items to the board?

Hi all,

This is my new pedalboard :
mfc_labels.jpg

Pedaltrain 2 + BOSS FV-500L + BOSS FV-500H + "Subtle Style" Labels + Looper Stickers

Sam (France)

Hey Samho - the board looks great - do have more pics, and how did you mount all the items to the board?

Hi,
BOSS secured with Velcro
MFC just laid on with Pedaltrain a wooden board underneath (floor lol!)
I use a strap to attach the MFC during transport.
Jack Stereo DIY

(Sorry for the bad translation and the delay in response, I hope the pictures speak better than me ^ ^)
Thank You
Sam

(iphone 3GS picture...)
photo1.JPG

photo2.JPG

photo3.JPG

photo4.JPG

photo5.JPG

(Nikon D7000 picture, it's better, no?)
mfc_labels2.jpg

Much better picture with the Nikon, but they're all good! well done!
I htink i'm going to do the same thing with mine Sam - how do you like the volume pedals on either side?
Hi,
BOSS secured with Velcro
MFC just laid on with Pedaltrain a wooden board underneath (floor lol!)
I use a strap to attach the MFC during transport.
Jack Stereo DIY

(Sorry for the bad translation and the delay in response, I hope the pictures speak better than me ^ ^)
Thank You
Sam

(iphone 3GS picture...)
photo1.JPG

photo2.JPG

photo3.JPG

photo4.JPG

photo5.JPG

(Nikon D7000 picture, it's better, no?)
mfc_labels2.jpg

how do you like the volume pedals on either side?

The Pedaltrain 2 is just big enough for 2 BOSS and 1MFC. If I put the pedals one beside the other, I can not properly use the middle one, I have big feet (12...) and this is a problem :mrgreen

Man, if I ever need a photographer, I'll be calling you - you take very very cool shots of your board!

Hi Sukh and thanks. I'm an amateur photographer. My site is here ;)

A lot of expression….
Do you carry both pedal boards in one case or separated ?
I guess it's easier to handle and place when you have so many exp's.
Looks nice!

I am finally finished with my DIY pedal board project. Well I am missing a couple more labels being made for me now, but other than that I am done.

IMG_1442_zps38040344.jpg
IMG_1443_zps5b5e6999.jpg
IMG_1445_zps2f0a1b85.jpg
IMG_1446_zpseae48c21.jpg

If you are interested in the KickTag labeling system from pedalboardlabels.com check out my review here

Looks cool! Where did you get the cable wraps? I wanted to wrap two cables that's running about 20' and what you're using looks cool, kinda like creating a snake.

This setup is exactly what I'm after.. Simple and clean. Thanks for posting this pic cause it helps me determine exactly what I need from the labels. Subtle Labels + Scene Buttons + Looper Buttons and I believe I'll be setup exactly like I want.

Feel free to get in touch if I can help man. I'm also close to launching the mini tags and ninja labels (all black, no marks whatsoever) that I've been showing / talking about on our Facebook page for the past few months.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom