shotgunnmods, LLC needs to kick it up several notches...

shotgunn

Fractal Fanatic
Hey guys!!!

Some of you already know what I do. Some don't. In short, I modify guitars, amps, and FX pedals, as well as retail several rands of products.

I may very well be getting laid off from my 11.5 yr career with AT&T today. They have declared me 'surplus' and I may be terminated or possibly take a massive pay cut. So, I would like to ask everyone to keep me in mind for some or all of their purchasing needs for there parts, accessories, pickups, modifications, and more. I always try to keep up with the 'big box' stores, but they make it dang near impossible to make a decent profit in the industry since they can buy in such large volume. Anyway, I'm not trying to be a 'Debbie Downer' I just want to use my talents, passions, and desires to be proactive about continuing to provide for my family.

If anyone needs anything please email me at shotgunn at shotgunnmods dot net. I do not yet have an inventory so I order on an as needed basis and ship ASAP. I accept Paypal as well as Visa, MC, AmEx, over the phone and soon on my website which I will hopefully be update soon.

You can check out m YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/shotgunndunn to see some of my mods and amps and pedals in action.

Thanx guys!!!

shotgunn

Sorry to hear man, it's a brutal economy and has been for the last 5 years. Take it from someone who has lost it all and trying to claw his way back. You know I will buy from you when I need something that you can provide ;).

Even though I'm in Europe I'll keep you in mind Shotgunn.
Who knows, we might end up doing some business.

Hang in there!!

Hey Shotgunn, Been there... Doing that! LOL I'm literally within days of my 1yr anniversary of doing things my way. It's been tough at times, but exciting at times also!

PS. I'm also working on some stuff. If/when I get closer to completing some prototypes, we may have to talk! Cool vids dude.

Mate - all the power in the world to you, seriously. It takes balls of steel to keep your head up and keep going to make a living when things go tits up.

As someone that also lost everything and had to start again, I salute you and will happily support you in any way I can. I have a lot of facebook followers in the USA that I'm sure would be interested in what you do, so get in touch, send me some information, website details if u have on, pictures, ANYTHING you have, and I'll promote you in any way I can.

Let me know what I can do for you brother, not an empty gesture.
Sukh

Shotgunn -

As I shared in another thread, I too lost my job today. Bad day. I work in the high tech field, but am getting on in years (58 today, in fact - yup - happy b'day), and there are younger folks that are much cheaper and much hungrier. I always feel bad when ANYBODY gets cut, but most of all my friends and contemporaries.

I'd be happy to patronize your services. The only thing that concerns me is the cost of shipping/ins to and from your shop. Where are you located?

Also - best of luck to you. If you worked for AT&T, I'm sure you have marketable chops!

Pete

What's your experience with shielding and affecting tone? Haven't been able to find a consensus anywhere.

I do I as a precautionary measure. I had a noisy Squier Tele and I shielded it. It made a negligible difference. If anything at all...

Mate - all the power in the world to you, seriously. It takes balls of steel to keep your head up and keep going to make a living when things go tits up.

As someone that also lost everything and had to start again, I salute you and will happily support you in any way I can. I have a lot of facebook followers in the USA that I'm sure would be interested in what you do, so get in touch, send me some information, website details if u have on, pictures, ANYTHING you have, and I'll promote you in any way I can.

Let me know what I can do for you brother, not an empty gesture.
Sukh

Thanx man!!!

www.shotgunnmods.net
shotgunn at shotgunnmods dot net
www.youtube.com/shotgunndunn

Shotgunn -

As I shared in another thread, I too lost my job today. Bad day. I work in the high tech field, but am getting on in years (58 today, in fact - yup - happy b'day), and there are younger folks that are much cheaper and much hungrier. I always feel bad when ANYBODY gets cut, but most of all my friends and contemporaries.

I'd be happy to patronize your services. The only thing that concerns me is the cost of shipping/ins to and from your shop. Where are you located?

Also - best of luck to you. If you worked for AT&T, I'm sure you have marketable chops!

Pete

Bummer man!!! AT&T let me go on Tuesday. After 11 years, 8 months, and 8 days. It's all good. Sorry to hear about your crappy birthday.

I'm near Chicago. Orland Hills, IL 60487

Let me know if there is anything you need.

Back
Top Bottom