Shiver clean/crunch breakup Ballad w/ preset

Damn! Heinzi, this is really beautiful! Great playing! Wow! And alyways intereseting, what IRs or Mixes you use. The OR-4x12_A_M04_414+57_I sounds really nice here! Great!

So, it must not always been a "real phase" mix, the "M" indicates a MPT Mix (in contrast to the "R" mixes, which are real-phase mixes). I like often also the ... to me at least ... - more direct "in your face" MPT mixes or sometimes just a good single-mic IR....

Heinzi, very nice sound!
Can you please share your preset (and may be also all others you provided in the forum), posting your amp block so that Axe-FX II users may also benefit from your great work?!
Thank you very much :)

Hi Morphosis. I know where the Axe-Fx XL Presets are but thy are not compatible with Axe-Fx II.
Therefore best oppportunity in such case is to share the amp block or to make some screenshots of axe-edit...

Hi Morphosis. I know where the Axe-Fx XL Presets are but thy are not compatible with Axe-Fx II.
Therefore best oppportunity in such case is to share the amp block or to make some screenshots of axe-edit...
Yeah, but i just own also only a II myself, ... so, anyone with an XL or Haiko himself could perhaps help posting the settings ;)

Well, "Heinzi" was so kind to sent me the Amp settings for this "Shiver Clean" clip to post them for you guys:

public.php

Back
Top Bottom