Save tempo in scenes

edawterb

Experienced
Sorry if this is an obvious or previously asked question but how do I save different tempos for different scenes?

Sorry if this is an obvious or previously asked question but how do I save different tempos for different scenes?

You can't. Scenes let you save block bypass states, block x/y states and output volume. That's it.

Seems cool but sounds like an overhaul since they're more simple the way they are, but is there a problem just copying the preset to the next one up or down and navigating that way, being that this is smooth now?

Can't you use scene controllers for this? Perhaps it might not be as intuitive because it's in percentages and not in time, but I'm pretty sure that you can attach a scene controller to the time parameter and then adjust it for each scene.

UMHHHHH, never mind, I need to learn to read first.... :ambivalence:

Also on the tempo subject...It would be really great if you could have BPM,s that broke down to smaller divisions ( 120.5 , 80.3, 140.8 etc) This happens a lot when composing to picture.Be great to get timed delays,tremolo,etc timed just right.:)

Yet another +1.

I have wanted that for a long time, but never asked. If it can be done, it would also be great to add that to the FX8 and the AX8 as well.

Back
Top Bottom