Rumblin' Teles. Free ODS-based preset and video demo for Tele and similar twangmeisters.

@Burgs positive influence!
I watched the first video he did for Teles. I did not own a Tele, primarily play PRS, Gibson, modded Strat player.
I was so amazed with the great tones he was getting, the guitar below was born! It uses the pickups mentioned
Seymour Duncan Five-Two's. I received assembly and preferred parts guidance from @Andy Eagle.
With their influence and help I built and finished this custom Warmoth guitar.

I updated the FM9 last night along with this new preset version. Got lost playing it for 3 hours.
The interaction with the volume knob is SO nice. I love it! So much so...
I have another custom Tele Body on order from Warmoth :)

Thanks Burgs for the preset, it's rockin' my world!

IMG_6221.JPGIMG_6227.JPG

@Burgs positive influence!
I watched the first video he did for Teles. I did not own a Tele, primarily play PRS, Gibson, modded Strat player.
I was so amazed with the great tones he was getting, the guitar below was born! It uses the pickups mentioned
Seymour Duncan Five-Two's. I received assembly and preferred parts guidance from @Andy Eagle.
With their influence and help I built and finished this custom Warmoth guitar.

I updated the FM9 last night along with this new preset version. Got lost playing it for 3 hours.
The interaction with the volume knob is SO nice. I love it! So much so...
I have another custom Tele Body on order from Warmoth :)

Thanks Burgs for the preset, it's rockin' my world!
Whoa! That's one of the best stories ever, Scott. Thanks for sharing, it's super encouraging. And that Tele looks great! Are you enjoying the Five-Two's? Mine are pretty indispensable. Thank you again, you've made my day.

Loving the SD Five Two's!
I never knew about them until you mentioned them by name.
I searched them out, so glad I have them!

I too have a Tele partscaster w/5/2s in it with 4 ways switch. Fender body and neck. great pickups. I have an old Ibanez Blazer with the Strat versions from when they were called Seymour Duncan Nashville Studios. Great pickups.

BK, thanks for another great preset
52 Tele.jpg

Back
Top Bottom