Romeo Rose - Libel and Slander against FAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a hilarious idiot! Was this broadcasted from a mental institution... ? Clearly he is a mentally challenged pathetic man, it's so sad he has the brain of a small child.

He claims he will make anti-Fractal propaganda everyday for as long as he lives...? Perhaps "he" will expire SOON.

Holy crap... A few cans short of a six-pack! Thanks for the laugh. Like anyone would take that video seriously. My four year old girl whines with more reasoning.

Well even that other English guy who reviewed the AxeFx had sense enough to pull his video. I have a feeling this guy is going to get sued into oblivion.

Well even that other English guy who reviewed the AxeFx had sense enough to pull his video. I have a feeling this guy is going to get sued into oblivion.
For some, 15 minutes of infamy is just as good as 15 minutes of fame. This guy tries to get both, frequently. Just another internet attention whore.

Well ,, You just can't fix stupid !!!!!! Ignore , giving attention is feeding him !!! Cliff sue his A$$!!!!

I am amazed that I made it all these decades without that stupid Klingon pedal he keeps ranting about.

To even ponder that an owner of a company can't do what he wants, market how he wants is amazing. Especially in light of how many products FAS has crammed in the black box.

That is sooooooo hard to watch. Couldn't finish it. It's a high fly ball to left field.

Everything he said is absolutely true. Also, the CIA is beaming LF waves into your head at this very moment and the center of the earth is hollow and inhabited by flying monkey creatures.

I will continue to not care about my customers by giving free firmware updates, new amp models, new cabinet models and various improvements free of charge.

On a serious note this person is obviously mentally ill and really needs help. He's an accident waiting to happen. We had someone like him in my town growing up. Too many drugs combined with Vietnam. We all steered clear of him. Eventually one day he lost it and hurt someone. It was unfortunate that it took that before he was institutionalized.

Everything he said is absolutely true. Also, the CIA is beaming LF waves into your head at this very moment and the center of the earth is hollow and inhabited by flying monkey creatures.

I will continue to not care about my customers by giving free firmware updates, new amp models, new cabinet models and various improvements free of charge.

Scumbag Cliff here! /s

That video looks like it should have been in a shockwave player from 2002. Guy is wacko.

I love how he's clicking frantically at the end of the video, like he can't stop the video because he's too fired up. That video exudes professionalism.

Also - the site here summarizes all his antics... https://twyladurden.wordpress.com/ is eye opening... I hope this guy gets the help he so obviously needs.

My mother warned me about people like this when I was a child. Please don't link to his site, YouTube vids, or any of his content at all. That gives him hits and validation for his existence. This dude needs to seek help from himself as well as help from others. He's shitting on the soft target that is this forum because he knows that 90% of people on it are die-hard FAS fans that will be at odds with whatever he has to say. Don't give him the luxury.

This.

I want to clear up the misinformation that he threw out there in the vid, so that people don't form a bad opinion of FAS for no reason... but ultimately, I don't know what this guys I capable of, and I want no part of it. Honestly though, using the Helix in the title as clickbait, especially considering the timing of it all, is pretty savvy... he's obviously done stuff like this before.

The only attention this guy isn't getting is the kind he needs.

That huffpo piece was disgusting exploitation of that. That shouldn't have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom