Rock vs. Country Guitar Duel - Who Won?

Haha! :lol I would, but the tracks were recorded several FW updates ago. The presets were pretty simple though: Brit Pre for the Rock parts and Ruby Rocket for the Country parts.

I've been stuck on trying to get a Paisley type tone with a Dr Z/TS setup but never really liked it. Hadn't considered the ruby rocket but I will definitely check it out today. Thanks!

Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!

This definitely needs to get out to a wider audience for sure. Rock and country on!

I go for Brad.

I've been stuck on trying to get a Paisley type tone with a Dr Z/TS setup but never really liked it. Hadn't considered the ruby rocket but I will definitely check it out today. Thanks!

Funnily enough, I actually started on the Dr. Z models too when I was hunting for this tone. Then when I switched over to the Ruby Rocket, everything just seemed easier to dial in. Must be because Brad's Dr. Z amp is a Z-Wreck.

should also check out the DC30, it nails that type of tone

I've heard great things about the versatility of that model. Will definitely have to test it out!

It just did! It's on his Twitter!

+1 to you sir, well done!!! I saw Brad Paisley a few years ago and he solo'd walking around the lower bowl for about 10 minutes. One of the best live guitar presentations I have ever experienced right next to a few Satch concerts I have been to.

Congrats bro!

Top notch playing, presentation, and production! I guess that makes you a P3!

Ahh - to be young again and actually remember all of the notes ... :lol

Thank you guys so much! I'm still waiting for the details on the jam with Brad. But I'll definitely try to get some footage of it when it happens! :encouragement:

i just saw it on twitter, knew it wouldn't take long, congrats and be sure to let us know when it happens and of course...we want video!! way to go

WTF?!?! Country SUC.....

Oh...wait a second

/toeTapping
/headBobbing

DAYUM SON! That's not my daddy's "country music"! I LIKE IT!

That was some fantastic playing right there, and great production work to boot, story, video, and audio.Well done!

This is so awesome on many levels. Great playing and most important congrats on your future jam with BP. I've recently grown interest in rock country.

Would you be willing to share your rhythm presets?

Ha! Great! And i see Brad Paisley is going along with it, and why the hell wouldn't he?!

The real question is, are you going to have to mow his lawn?

Well done, great idea, great tune, great playing, and well sold.

Oh, and if it all goes awry and you don't get to jam with BP you can over and jam with me, same deal, mow my lawn.....

All the best

CArl

Back
Top Bottom