Reverb help?

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
I use the deep space reverb (in parallel)ar default settings for my ambient (volume swells). It is such a huge reverb. What I like about it is how it sounds as it is decaying. I can't describe it out I love it. I have never been a reverb guy other than for swells so I am not good at tweaking the verb. Is there any wT to make that verb sound like it does it the tail of it's reverberation from the beginning?

I'd start by turning Pre-delay and LF time down and bringing early level and early diffusion up. @simeon is the king of all things ambient here so I'm sure he can chime in with more thorough advice.

yeah, the reverb is made up of two components - the early diffusion and the late tail. as 2112 suggests, try playing around with the level of the early stuff, so that you just hear the late stuff.

i might also suggest downloading the delay blocks linked to under my sig, cos there's some killer ambient shizzle in there :)

here's a block. put it in the multidelay folder in the blocks folder in your axe edit folder. you can then recall it in axe edit (restart axe edit after putting it in). make a folder for it, if you don't have one already

place it in parallel to the main line in your preset, the mix is set to 100%

Attachments

• Multi swells_20170413_140116.blk
    454 bytes · Views: 13
here's a block. put it in the multidelay folder in the blocks folder in your axe edit folder. you can then recall it in axe edit (restart axe edit after putting it in). make a folder for it, if you don't have one already

place it in parallel to the main line in your preset, the mix is set to 100%
I will try thx. I have yet to play a Multi Delay block that worked for me though they always sound good when others play them

Back
Top Bottom