Recommended Firmware Update: 11.03

Hehe.. Amazing Cliff. Have not tested it yet. For now i`m stucked on Mesa Lonestar & Mark series... Those sound so over-the-top good..

BTW...

The PRESETS were tweaked on a GOOD version...?

Or are those not "ideal" anymore either now...?

When do you sleep? The Energizer Bunny got nothin' on you. Thank you so much for sharing the fruit of your genius.

Recto Org Mdrn
Recto Red Vintage
Recto Red Mdrn
Euro Uber
ODS-100 Lead
Suhr Badger (Both)
Herbie (All)
Dizzy (All)
Spawn (All)
Hot Kitty
Bludotone Ojai (All)
5150 II
TripTik Classic
Ruby Rocket
Plexi 100W (All)

i knew it.

would you lot believe me?

i'm doing the "i told you so dance" right now

went back to plexi 100 high from the jumpered, turned up the treble a bit and boom...right back to sonic nirvana

thanks cliff!!

i knew it.

would you lot believe me?

i'm doing the "i told you so dance" right now

went back to plexi 100 high from the jumpered, turned up the treble a bit and boom...right back to sonic nirvana

thanks cliff!!

I'm applauding your Dance!!! Absolutely Correct!!! All Ears are tuned in!!

Recto Org Mdrn
Recto Red Vintage
Recto Red Mdrn
Euro Uber
ODS-100 Lead
Suhr Badger (Both)
Herbie (All)
Dizzy (All)
Spawn (All)
Hot Kitty
Bludotone Ojai (All)
5150 II
TripTik Classic
Ruby Rocket
Plexi 100W (All)

BRIT JVM OD1 GN too right ?

I think we need to buy Cliff a few plane tickets and force him and the family into a vacation in some island for a few weeks.. :) Saint Barthelemy would be good for him.. :)

I live on an Island. If cliff wanted some relaxing time on a beach I could arrange to deliver my Axe II and MFC with some xitones so he can sit on balcony and just play his damn creation. No coding allowed. . . . .

I often wonder if some of these are "placebo" releases haha. I'm glad I don't always hear the difference for better or worse. I will say it sounds great though.

Back
Top Bottom