Realistically, when??

I would love to have one for my birthday (Which is due in a month) But I highly doubt it would happen...

You're right, I'm out of line. Very sorry for my post.
You're fine, no need to apologize. Cliff has posted several times that the intended or hoped for release date in October, and it just turned out that they needed a little more time. As noted above, he never promised October, only said he hoped it might be in October. We can all rest assured FAS will release it as soon as they have it ready to go.

Last edited:
I think a lot of things have to be in place .THE AX8 Editor being a big one ,they don't want to release product with an editor coming soon .
Also I think its possible another Firmware is coming for Quantum soon
Its not just about build release ,there is editor ,I am sure they are working on an AX8 section of Axechange so it will embed too.

And don't forget the AX8 cheese slicer update. No one wants cheese 1" thick on their toasted cheese sandwich. Better to wait until it's JUUUUUUUST right , before it hits the shelves.
Like the rest of you pitiful souls out there in forum land , I too keep coming back to read threads , in hopes of learning some more news on the start of sales , ....... only to read useless posts like this one. :(

Well, AxeFX is sold!! I am ampless and modelerless!! OUCH!!! Looks like I'm playing through JamUp for a while. I got on the first day so I'm crossing my fingers I make the first shipment! If not, I'll be devastated!!

The first AX8's shipped today, according to Cliff's post elsewhere. Let the email watch truly begin!

Back
Top Bottom