RACER X - Loud And Clear | full cover w/ vocals

Incredible job by everyone!

Would you mind sharing the patch you used please? :)
thanks man! we recorded it a while ago, I've changed that particular patch several times so it's pretty different now! it was just the HBE with two IRs from the Brit collection pack (PR75 M160 and an alloy mix from the Brit TV pack if I remember correctly!)

thanks man! we recorded it a while ago, I've changed that particular patch several times so it's pretty different now! it was just the HBE with two IRs from the Brit collection pack (PR75 M160 and an alloy mix from the Brit TV pack if I remember correctly!)
Cab Pack 20 just keeps on delivering I guess. :) Thank you so much for this awesome video demonstration Rocco!

Well dang, looks like I will have a few custom guitars, Axe FX II XL, MFC-101, studio monitors, and lots of other gear up for sale shortly...

J/K

Seriously though, excellent musicianship on the guitars and that singer is top notch as well!

Probably my favorite Racer-X track. You guys aced it. Great job.

I would like to see you guys try to cover Tell No Tales by T.N.T. The solo would be a good challenge for your right hand. Ronni Le Tekro could tremolo pick like a mofo. I think your singer has the range pull off the vocals too, although you may need to come down a half or full step.

Last edited:
Probably my favorite Racer-X track. You guys aced it. Great job.

I would like to see you guys try to cover Tell No Tales by T.N.T. The solo would be a good challenge for your right hand. Ronni Le Tekro could tremolo pick like a mofo. I think your singer has the range pull off the vocals too, although you may need to come down a half or full step.

I know Tekrø a bit and have played his guitars several times.
The trick is having really high action, that makes it easier doing the machine gun stuff of his (of course it makes legato and simillar teqhniques almost impossible hehe)
I can do the machine stuff on my own guitars, but it sounds more "right" on his -the notes just shoot out.
Actually have a great TNT preset that Mark Day made that sounds really good.

Sorry for the OT post.
Still digging your Racer X stuff Rocco, killer!

Back
Top Bottom