RAC12 - New limited series batch launched

Hi there.

I recently discovered this seemingly amazing product and was wondering if there are still any left. How long do I dare to wait and how long before you run out (for good)?

Cheers.

Thanks Moffar, :)

Order placed.

Just out of curiosity, how many units were made (and sold), and why are you discontinuing it?

Thanks.
1st: a certain number
2nd: we plan to suspend production because we need a minimum number of units to be profitable on production costs. it seems that a majority of interested users are now equipped.

Thanks Moffar, :)

1st: a certain number
2nd: we plan to suspend production because we need a minimum number of units to be profitable on production costs. it seems that a majority of interested users are now equipped.
Fair enough. All the best of luck to you guys. I do hope you'll get the numbers you need.

As for myself, I can't wait now.

Regards.

Any chance of a 2nd generation of RAC12 with each encoder having it's own display and every encoder being programmable?

Any chance of a 2nd generation of RAC12 with each encoder having it's own display and every encoder being programmable?
Every encoder is already programmable.
Having a display on each knob would cost too much unless produced in China with at least 10000 units produced... Something we would never sell...

Every encoder is already programmable.
Having a display on each knob would cost too much unless produced in China with at least 10000 units produced... Something we would never sell...
Too bad, America and France use to be places where small companies could accomplish what larger ones could/would not.
If I run two RAC12s together and merge a MMGT10 is the bidirectional communications still effective or does the signal begin to pick up errors the more units that are dasiy chained?

Last edited:
Too bad, America and France use to be places where small companies could accomplish what larger ones could/would not.
If I run two RAC12s together and merge a MMGT10 is the bidirectional communications still effective or does the signal begin to pick up errors the more units that are dasiy chained?
It should work.
We're not in the Usa though ;)

Back
Top Bottom