RAC12 - New limited series batch launched

What's the advantage of the new model having bidirectional midi?
or what's the disadvantage of the old model not having bidirectional midi?

If you aren't going to produce anymore will you still support those already sold?
Bidirectional will allow you to use 3rd party foot controller or to chain 2 rac12 without the need of a midi splitter/merger.

Yes of course we'll continue the support.

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit"

12973255_562143077279259_5364710770959430393_o.jpg

Just to say, having had my RAC12 for about 1 month now, it is a quality piece of equipment. Really well executed both in hardware and software, looks the part, and makes tweaking a complete doddle - that's 'simple' if you didn't know ;-)

Get one of these super devices while you can - Al and Sebastian have done a great job building a brilliant device and complementary tool to the Axe.

Great job and thank you chaps.

Cheers Gilesy

RAC12Edit 1.5.0 is released !
It adds Quantum 3 compatibility.

Just launch your RAC12Edit and it shall autoupdate, then upgrade your RAC12 firmware.

Reactions: Rex
RAC12Edit 1.5.0 is released !
It adds Quantum 3 compatibility.

Just launch your RAC12Edit and it shall autoupdate, then upgrade your RAC12 firmware.

Ah, crap. Launched RAC12Edit, it downloaded update, then was updating my unit, unit went dark, got a "timeout error message." Now unit will not turn on!!! This is using OS X.

Ah, crap. Launched RAC12Edit, it downloaded update, then was updating my unit, unit went dark, got a "timeout error message." Now unit will not turn on!!! This is using OS X.
Launch Rac12Edit again and click update firmware...

The batch is READY :)
First shipments have been sent.

So now the RAC12 is available with NO WAIT, be sure to place your order shortly if you wanna have a chance to get a RAC12 !

many rac12 left the factory today to cross all the continents, we await your reviews and pictures guys!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom