RAC12 - New limited series batch launched

Thank you. So then I know that I don't need to search for it. I go on using my windows PC to do the amp compare function.

Having an issue with my Rac12. The level control changes itself randomly to monstrously loud to incredibly soft and or any where in between. It does this when connected to axefx and after I disconnected it and flashed the firmware.

Cheers
Ant

What midi cables do you guys use with the RAC12? I'm struggling finding something that will work with my rack bag (Gator 3U) that's shallow behind my AxeII.

Standard Midi 5 pin cable but with all pins wired pin to pin, all is detailled on in the instructions for use

Thanks for quick reply. My challenge is actually with space. I need a right-angle into the AxeFX to save space on the back and a straight plug into the RAC12... and needing 3' or less (probably 18" would do it). It seems midi cables don't come in the variety I need and custom-built feels like overkill here. In the picture, regular midi cables stick out and would bend against the cover when closed. I have the Axe right above the RAC 12 so coming into the RAC 12 they need to be straight plugs.

Attachments

• IMG_5393B.jpg
    IMG_5393B.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 9
Howdy Alexander, I know I know, I have been going to get a RAC 12 for some time now. Finally have one coming. Question I have is looking in your archive I don't see any firmware files? Does RAC12Edit grab them for you if need be?

Back
Top Bottom