RAC12 - New limited series batch launched

Howdy Alexander, I know I know, I have been going to get a RAC 12 for some time now. Finally have one coming. Question I have is looking in your archive I don't see any firmware files? Does RAC12Edit grab them for you if need be?
Better, it embeds it ;)

I use a Yamaha MD-BT01 Bluetooth midi adapter to send midi program changes to the axe FX. I'm wondering if the merge port on the RAC12 has power. Would the correct way to hook that adapter up be to plug the BT side that connects to output to merge and the side that connects to input to in? The Yamaha adapter gets power from the output side is why I'm asking if merge has power.

I use a Yamaha MD-BT01 Bluetooth midi adapter to send midi program changes to the axe FX. I'm wondering if the merge port on the RAC12 has power. Would the correct way to hook that adapter up be to plug the BT side that connects to output to merge and the side that connects to input to in? The Yamaha adapter gets power from the output side is why I'm asking if merge has power.
So if your question is how can i use the RAC12 along the MD-BT01, here is how i'd do it :
- Use bidirectional midi cable (5 pins wired) from AxeFx IN to RAC12 OUT (yes RAC12 OUT also can receive if using bidirectional midi)
- Connect BT01's IN to AxeFx's OUT in order to get it some power
- Connect BT01's OUT to RAC12's MERGE in order to transmit BT01 data to the AxeFx thru the RAC12

So if your question is how can i use the RAC12 along the MD-BT01, here is how i'd do it :
- Use bidirectional midi cable (5 pins wired) from AxeFx IN to RAC12 OUT (yes RAC12 OUT also can receive if using bidirectional midi)
- Connect BT01's IN to AxeFx's OUT in order to get it some power
- Connect BT01's OUT to RAC12's MERGE in order to transmit BT01 data to the AxeFx thru the RAC12

This solves a problem for me too. Thanks Al.

Hello,
i know it is long ago, but i still love my Axe 2 with Rac12.
i wanted to change the marshall style knobs to other ines. They seem to sit very strong.
are they tightened by screw? Or do they only fit very strong

@AlGrenadine Sorry if it's been asked before, but any plans on making an updated one for the AxeIII/FM3? Something with LED indicators of the dials (to make them assignable to different settings) would be so amazing, love the concept! And definitely helps out with the feel when dialing in the tone :)

Back
Top Bottom