RAC12 - New limited series batch launched

Just got my RAC12. I guess it's one of the last units. It can now be considered an investment since there are no new ones coming out :)
Thanks a lot for the great product!

Have one question. Is it possible to have the virtual knobs change in sync with the real knobs? For example, when I turn a knob by X degrees (say by one "click") the virtual knob turns the same number of degrees. It would make it feel more natural and predictable. I realize that it will make it impossible to fine tune some parameters but I can live with that. Or, ideally, there might be a "fine tune mode" action assigned to a switch, which switches the unit back to the current knob behavior.

thanks a lot.
the knobs rotation range are dynamics to reach quickly the final needed value. Depending on the rotation speed, the value range change quickly or slowly to reach the fînal one as quickly as possible with an accurate precision.
The mode that you describe and requested isn't implemented.

Last edited:
Hi Alex,
yesterday I had the idea of setting up the amp compare function on my RAC12, same function as in Fractool. That way I could fool around with different amp types without booting my PC.
But when I defined a knob as amp type it changed the amp type and reseted the adv parameters. That's not what the amp compare function does.. Is there a different parameter or a a different way to do it?

Hi, it's normal behavior. There's no amp compare in the RAC12, it just adjusts the Amp type parameter, so does the same as changing amp type in other available ways (AxeEdit,frontpanel) that is : setting default value to some parameters....

Back
Top Bottom