Question for FAS: Can you Daisy Chain two AXEFXIIs?

is there a way to link 2 axefx to the mfc while maintaining axe-mode, i don't know, you'll have to dig in to the manuals! can you use ethernet and fas link simultaneously?

I've just gone ahead and ordered the XL so I'll try using it with the MK1 for awhile. If you don't hear from me send help!

I can't imagine how wet my signal would have to be to run into CPU problems... I typically run one amp and one cab block (single or stereo depending). I've always found dual amp presets a PITA to dial in and since most of my IRs are mixes I rarely need a ton of cab IRs.

I almost always use one amp too. But add stereo UR cabs, two delays, Mdly and two reverbs and things crap out. I like the high rez settings unfortunately. I could probably do it with changing scenes, or presets, but this is my hobby and I think it'll be fun. I've been jonesing to get the XL but keep talking myself out of it. So I thought it would be interesting to just get it and have two for awhile and see what happens. If they don't work together I have a backup, or I can just sell the Mk1. Just wish I could play better. :)

Last edited:
I almost always use one amp too. But add stereo UR cabs, two delays, Mdly and two reverbs and things crap out. I like the high rez settings unfortunately. I could probably do it with changing scenes, or presets, but this is my hobby and I think it'll be fun. I've been jonesing to get the XL but keep talking myself out of it. So I thought it would be interesting to just get it and have two for awhile and see what happens. If they don't work together I have a backup, or I can just sell the Mk1. Just wish I could play better. :)

Right on... if you're into it knock yourself out. ;) I get the whole fighting the urge syndrome too. Some things you just gotta try. Thankfully I'm fully satisfied by one unit. :)

With the two Axes, and the Matrix three channel guitar amp, you could easily do a WDW set up from out of an 8u rack. Now that would REALLY rock.

Back
Top Bottom