Question about presets.

Thanks! Can I use presets from pre-quantum firmwares? And how do I find it in the temporary memory?
Yes you can use pre-quantum presets but you may or may not need to do some tweaking. Don't need to find it in temporary memory, once it's sent to the Axe it will be on that preset. If you change to a different preset without saving it will be gone and you'll have to reload it. Remember, it won't overwrite anything unless you save it.

Front panel is tricky and requires some skill to navigate around. Axe-Edit is basically everything on one screen, and one knob per function. Way easier and intuitive than using the front panel, scrolling through pages of parameters etc

Give it a try, I think you'll love it

anyone knows how to do this with the ax fx xl?
Use the Multi-Delay block. The default settings by themselves will get you in the ballpark.

If you want to continue this, please start a separate thread.

if you're comfortable with the front panel, you'll find your way around Axe-Edit pretty quickly.
Axe-Edit turned out to be a great move. Super easy, auditioning presets, importing, exporting etc.. Really good experience:)

The only issue I had while auditioning presets, from axechange, was that some had absolutely no sound, just blank, even ones created with Quantum? Is this normal?

Front panel is tricky and requires some skill to navigate around. Axe-Edit is basically everything on one screen, and one knob per function. Way easier and intuitive than using the front panel, scrolling through pages of parameters etc

Give it a try, I think you'll love it

Yeah, it was super easy, worked out well. Some of the presets I auditioned were completely blank though?

Back
Top Bottom