Probably lost my Axe FX II and my MFC101 :(((

I you need a AxeFxII Mk2 for playing live at the weekend, PM me. We don´t have gigs till end of Jan 18 - so if you´re from the south of germany - bavaria.
That is very kind! Thank You a lot. We need to find e new rehearsal room and my bandmates have lost all their equipment too. So unfortunately it will take some time till we can plaz live again :(

Thank you all for the kind words. The owner of the room does not want to contakt his insurance und he told us to remove our equipment in two days. We had no other choise but contacting a lawyer. Now it can last verz long time till we can check if anything has survived the fire because we will probably have to wait for the insurance guys to check everithing and it will take even more time untill we will get some money from the insurance. It´s very sad to cancel all the plans of the band. We have just released 3 singles and wanted to record an album this winter. Sometimes you just can´t hold back the thoughts about quiting the music :/

It´s very sad to cancel all the plans of the band. We have just released 3 singles and wanted to record an album this winter. Sometimes you just can´t hold back the thoughts about quiting the music :/

Start planning your album now. Do what you can. Scrounge what you must.

Bruce-Lees-Inspiring-Quotes-009.jpg

Are your 3 singles available to purchase somewhere? What is your band called?

EDIT: Ah sorry, I see you guys are called Trén from your original post.

A former drummer of a former band of mine with his former band had their gear go up in smoke too, when the local youthcenter where they rehearsed got torched. The whole place got burned to the ground. Luckily he had insurance, so he could buy a new drumkit. He even made a video of buying a new drumkit as a promotion for that band.

That dude knew how to promote himself and his band(s). Too bad his drumming wasn't quite up to the same standard.

Thank you all for the kind words. The owner of the room does not want to contakt his insurance und he told us to remove our equipment in two days. We had no other choise but contacting a lawyer. Now it can last verz long time till we can check if anything has survived the fire because we will probably have to wait for the insurance guys to check everithing and it will take even more time untill we will get some money from the insurance. It´s very sad to cancel all the plans of the band. We have just released 3 singles and wanted to record an album this winter. Sometimes you just can´t hold back the thoughts about quiting the music :/
I understand this is a difficult situation but man, don't quit music! Things will have to run their course. I hope it's not too long until things get settled and your band is back on it's feet. Something sounds very fishy if the building owner doesn't want to file a claim and wants you to remove your gear. Good move contacting a lawyer. All the best!!

So sorry to hear this. We used to rehearse in our bass players basement.......until one day when it flooded nearly 5 feet deep!!! Thankfully, all of my gear was at home because we had just done a gig.

So sorry to hear this. We used to rehearse in our bass players basement.......until one day when it flooded nearly 5 feet deep!!! Thankfully, all of my gear was at home because we had just done a gig.
For some reasons I dont know anymore I left my synthesizer in the rehearsal room. I don´t do it normally :/ On the other hand i did´t leave my guitars there so i still have them.

If there is an upside to this at all, it's that this gear is just tech, so it's absolutely replaceable. It's not like you lost some unique and sonically irreplaceable hand wired tube amp from 30 years ago, which had been modded with WWII NOS bubble-bee capacitors discovered forgotten in an air force warehouse for half a century.

Back
Top Bottom