Post Your Rig!

Here is my new creation with my new active CLR wedge.
zu2e9ete.jpg

Maybe it looks a bit like wall.E but it works so easy now with my band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol Wall E too funny man... that's a pretty interesting rig for sure.

Complete rig.

Put there to take a picture for insurance.

View attachment 19852

My eventual rig will be similar. I have the Port City OS 212 now, my FRFR is either an atomic wedge or two jbl eons. I'm thinking I'll eventually go with either the CLR or possibly the Matrix 212 FR so I can have the good ole W/D rig. I love how it sounds with the port city in between the jbl eons in a w/d/w setup right now.

While my rig sounds spectacular when set up this way, I don't do that for rehearsals/gigs.
Too much stuff to carry,

Depending on mood, goal and venue, I take the 1x12, or 2x12, or both (stereo).
Or CLR (s).

Looks amazing! what else is in the rack?

Thanks!

I got (from top to bottom):

Monster Power Pro 2500 Conditioner
Matrix GT1000FX (the 800 is showing now, but swapping it to the 1000 later today)
Axe FX :)
Shure PSM900 IEM and Shure SLX4 Wireless
Rack Drawer (3 space)
Rolls Six Channel Mixer (for my IEM)
Shure IEM (for my singer)

-PJ

Hello everyone! Glad to be a part of this community! I've had my Axe-FX II for almost two months now and I'm absolutely in love. I love that feeling when a great gear inspires to play, write etc. And that's what it does! Anyways, here's my rig:

20140215_184804.jpg

As you can see I also use my Eleven Rack, which I've had for a couple of years now. Well, since I got my Axe I was pretty close to selling the 11R but then I found a nice application for it. Basically I connect piezo out from my MusicMan to the 11R and add a couple of effects before sending the signal to FOH. I know I probably could do it with the Axe-Fx and I'll try in the future but for now this setup works great.

Still saving cash for a MFC101. Right now I use FCB1010 w/Uno chip. Works ok, doesn't do all the things I want to though. I'm probably gonna buy some decent power conditioner too.

Oh I almost forgot: Thanks FAS for creating such a great piece of gear!
Cheers!

I love this thread...

Here's a shot of my current LIVE rig.

I use in-ears but have two wedges parked behind me, hidden in our staging for a little oomph.

The racks are redundant: FURMAN POWER - LINE6 RELAY WIRELESS - AXE-FX II.

With the exception of two BILL NASH STRATS, the vault it filled with custom builds.

10154354_10152409460397289_1022653704_n.jpg

I love this thread...

I use in-ears but have two wedges parked behind me, hidden in our staging for a little oomph.

With the exception of two BILL NASH STRATS, the vault it filled with custom builds.

View attachment 20985

Hi Paul!

Nice rig!!!

I almost bought your harmonizer several years ago! I used to live in Vegas [Ed Roman? ;)]

:)

I love this thread...

I'll bet that goes like a Bat out of Hell, eh? ;) Sweet setup.

Back
Top Bottom