Post Your Rig!

Here's my current rig almost done.the rig will be wired up by Mike Vegas in NYC who will put in a custom interface,midi merger etc...
Richb

Hi Rich

Supreme rig:eek:) I am wondering, how do you switch channels on your Mark V? Im bit of a newbie to the Axe FX/MFC-101 thing. but Im considering getting me both a AXE(for effects) and a Mesa Mark V for the rest;o) but Im unsure how to get the channel switching on the amp to work with the AXE FX. Is it rather easy or a mind job of dimensions?

BR

Jakob

the 2nd unit from the top is an rjm rg-16 controller and loop switcher. rjm makes custom amp interface cables for compatible amps. think of it like a gcx on steroids. check out rjmmusic.com. cool items!

thanks man! all i need to get is the mini amp gizmo for simultaneous switching of everything and I'll never tap dance again but I think I'm gonna get an CAE footcontroller for it all.

Picture052.jpg

Quick update to my rig. Added another level for the pedals to sit on top of where the mixer would normally go and underneath that layer is the Pedal Power 2 and WOBO MIDI Looper 4.

-Paul

Not much to look at, but I think that it's funny that I spend $2000 on an Axe-FX and am so cheap that I build my own rack out of some MDF lying around, an old office chair and some PVC. And I use a pedal I bought used 10 years ago for $70.

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2071.jpg

Great idea using the office chair frame as a stand ! :D

Quick update to my rig. Added another level for the pedals to sit on top of where the mixer would normally go and underneath that layer is the Pedal Power 2 and WOBO MIDI Looper 4.
Using the mixer case is a really cool idea. Might have to borrow that one. :)

MFC-101 controlling Mark V and looping with Ableton Live. There's space in my rack for an Axe II...

Got that Tele yesterday as trade for a couple cabs. Life goes on...

4955d1305386567-post-your-rig-mhd_gone_analog.jpg

A little taste of the tone... just noodling... that's all...

Attachments

• mhd_gone_analog.jpg
    mhd_gone_analog.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 1,041
Last edited:
i realize that i've never posted my rig
sorry for the pics it made with a cell phone

axe fx standard
fryette 2/50/2
2 cabs CAE 1X12 V30
fcb 1010 foot controller

Music man Axis super sport with piezo

img0034dq.jpg

Here is mine. Mako Mak4 in the loop of the Axe, then the Axe to the EQ then to either the Mesa 20/20 EL-84 power amp or the American Audio VLP300 solid state power amp.:

RackAmp01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom