Post Your Rig!

This is mine- all the pedals are controlled via MIDI except the EHX Freeze, which I have to step on. The rack top is slanted, so it's easy to see the Looperlatvie looper when standing. This goes out to a pair of Acme Low B2 2x10s.
pb111.jpg

pb112.jpg

pb113.jpg

lol, mine is actually pretty similar to Bryan's, but maybe not as well thought out. I like that you put blank panels on top and velcro'd the panels to them. Mine are a little harder to see. I think I'm gonna switch to your method this week. :) I have a WOBO MIDI Looper 4 on the way to control which delay pedal is used for which MIDI program change and thinking about getting an El Capistan....just for the heck of it.

photo.jpg

Nice- so I'm not alone :D If you use the 2-space panels, you can zip tie your Voodoo Labs Pedal Power underneath them and your WOBO MIDI looper may fit under there as well. I have a Voodoo Labs ISO-5 and a G-Lab MIDI 4 loop next to it for MIDI switching my effects on the underside of one of the double panels.

Nice- so I'm not alone :D If you use the 2-space panels, you can zip tie your Voodoo Labs Pedal Power underneath them and your WOBO MIDI looper may fit under there as well. I have a Voodoo Labs ISO-5 and a G-Lab MIDI 4 loop next to it for MIDI switching my effects on the underside of one of the double panels.

Fortunately, I have the layer that I'm using right now (it's actually a rack shelf attached at the back) that I can use for a "behind-the-scenes" layer to put the WOBO MIDI looper and Pedal Power in and then follow your lead and build on top of that using the panels (I just ordered a bunch of 2-inch panels to see how it would go) At first, I only used the mixer rack because it was all I had, but now I can't imagine not using it and being able to tweak parameters on the fly, ya know?

Yup- it's very handy. I unfortunately can't use any of the upper rails on the back as my looper hangs down about 8 inches. The only thing to look out for is if any of the pedals you want to use are too tall for the lid to fit on the top. I have a couple of Boss pedals on there which are taller than most other kinds, but anything taller than that may not fit and still allow the lid to go on.

Missing one Atomic powered cab in the loft over the rig and Mission Engr wah pedal under the rig. Finally got the TASCAM all hooked up and changed the pickups on the ESP to Blackouts AHB-3. Can't wait to jam this weekend.

P1012538s.jpg

This is mine- all the pedals are controlled via MIDI except the EHX Freeze, which I have to step on. The rack top is slanted, so it's easy to see the Looperlatvie looper when standing. This goes out to a pair of Acme Low B2 2x10s.
pb111.jpg

Nice rig but it's got to weigh a ton an 1/2...

Yek,

Nice rig!

Is that a power-conditioner on top of the axe? I never had a need for that in Holland?

I guess you always stand when you practice or tweak? (just curious...)

Jens

Yek,

Nice rig!

Is that a power-conditioner on top of the axe? I never had a need for that in Holland?

I guess you always stand when you practice or tweak? (just curious...)

Jens

Ya man, I stand mostly but there's a bar stool there also.

The conditioner is just for convenience at gigs. Everything's connected at the rear, no power strip, one mains plug, one switch to switch it all.

P1040030.jpg

dB Technologies Opera M12-4
FCB1010 with phantom power. Since then added 2 extra switches (for direct control over the relays, effectively giving me 2 more IA's)
MusicMan Axis SuperSport and a Luke
Cheap Thomann amp stand (© Yek)
Softbag

This little box in the back of the rackbag, providing power to the Axe and the phantom power. I basically put the transformer of the FCB in the box, and split the power to another Eurochassis connector

P1030981.jpg

Info about the FCB mods:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/26826-FCB1010-mods Switches
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/26380-FCB1010-Phantom-Power-mod Phantom Power

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom