Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

here is my rig, gator rack 8U, Axe fx 3 mkII , matrix gt1000fx, furman m-10x-e, FC6 mk II and EV-1.
In the bottom rack I have a Thon rackdrawer 1U to transport the FC and the EV. I want a All in one solution
The mesa straight cab 1x12 is for bedroom word and rehearsal. I have a mesa 4x12 traditional for live.
axe3 rig.jpg
FC6 MKII - EV 1.jpg

full_007-im-5d38c570-fa41-4786-bdb9-41b4611a5c59.jpg

@ Axe looks pretty cool nice looking rig.
What do you have in the rack just curious? To dark to tell Rock & Roll :)

@ Axe looks pretty cool nice looking rig.
What do you have in the rack just curious? To dark to tell Rock & Roll :)
Thanks,, I like it dark in my lil studio

In the left rack
Furman M-8x2
PRS MT15 (bad lil amp)
Lexicon MPX100 (not sure why)
Two Notes Torpedo Live
Kahayan Amp/cab switcher
Fractal Axe Fx III mkII (in four cable)
Behringer V Amp Pro clear down at the bottom

Presonus 1824c in the center rack below the 43" monitor
M Audio 51 key controller under the yellow keyboard
In the right rack
Furman RP-8L
Behringer Eurorack Pro 16 channel rack mixer
Helix Rack unit
Fractal Axe Fx Std (I still use it,, A LOT)
Dedicated DAW PC at the bottom.

Some of the instruments
full_007-im-4d55d8a4-ec07-41b5-bfd7-27c85095aa14.jpg

Yes I know, I have the disease ;)

Nice rack @Axe all kinds of toys love it. Thanks for the list of all the goodies in there, I still have a lot of rack gear also but I must say awesome collection of guitars. ;)

Reactions: Axe
Went from this...
AXE-FX III Mark II + 2 x FC-6 + 2 x EV-2 + Roland EV-5
2 x Genelec 8350A SAM + GLM Kit for calibration + Genelec remote control
Lightning and power supplies of all devices handled with Apple HomeKit + IKEA Trådfri + HomeKit compatible motion sensor
IMG_1357.jpeg

to this: IMG_1552.jpegIMG_1555.jpeg

Last edited:
About a day away from going on the road with DevilDriver and Cradle of Filth! I have the Axe III going in 4CM with the JP2C, also have a preset
with the Matrix power amp, and another with the ISP power amp to compare them live, just because I like options haha. If you catch me
at one of the shows, let me know what combination you'd like to hear!

Attachments

• Photo Mar 04 2023, 11 38 48 AM.jpg
    Photo Mar 04 2023, 11 38 48 AM.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 145
About a day away from going on the road with DevilDriver and Cradle of Filth! I have the Axe III going in 4CM with the JP2C, also have a preset
with the Matrix power amp, and another with the ISP power amp to compare them live, just because I like options haha. If you catch me
I would love to hear the preset for the 4CM with Matrix amp and JP2C. I have all that gear with 2 FR212's and 2 MB 4X12's but have yet to do the 4CM with them. I will have to give that a try. Just been using the FR212's and GT1600FX with the AXE III for now. Hope you all have a kick ass tour brother! I also liked your 3D side panels, pretty sweet.

Hey there,

New home setup:

The AxeFXIII is joined together with a Palmer Macht 402 SS power amp in a Marshall head case. I had a Headrush FRFR 108 speaker set, but now play through the 4x12 cab and it sounds great. I Have played loud! and the Palmer works pretty good. Okay honest I dont know what it does in a biiig room, but its way way too loud for my ears and it still sounds good. I love the feedback, its amazing to play this way. I know eventually I will start toying with the speakers, but for now I'm pretty satisfied.

Signal chain:
Axe->JBL M-Patch 2->Palmer->Speakers.
Volume is controlled with the M-Patch .
The Palmer has left and right tone control and volume, so the speakersound can be edited. This works for me.
Playing with CAB modeling disabled sounds best, but CAB modeling enabled gives an interesting sub sound to the tone. The tone editing with the Palmer is a great feature with the CAB modeling enabled. Happy with the setup.
The AxeFXIII is now portable. Getting ready for the next fase in guitar playing and get out of the home.

20230315_173029.jpg

Cheers 🍻

Hell yeah, man! Longtime DD fan!!! If you were coming to South Florida I’d be there in a heartbeat! have a great tour!!!

Axe FX 3 Output 1 TRS/TRS cables to -> inputs L and R HB GPA-400 channel A and B outputs to -> inputs L and R Laney LT212 (before Laney was Mono cab but I changed it to also stereo ( M/L and R inputs).

I have also Axe FX3 Output 1 XLR L and R to connected to my audio interface Presonus Studio 1810 Mic/Line 1 and 2 and from Presonus connected to my studio Monitors Adam A5X ( Axe FX 3 Output 1 XLR and 1/4 outputs can use simultanously, so if I want I get sounds out both sides same time).

Back
Top Bottom