Port City OS2x12 V30 IRs - SM57 - Sean Ashe (37 FREE IRs!)

Sean,
Thanks for uploading those IR's. 1PC1.5 is really nice and balanced. I just setup a quick patch with Brit 800 mod with a Full OD drive and it sounds fantastic. :D

thanks Sean, I'll give these a go this weekend.
all this talk about port city cabs has got me getting curious about maybe trying a power amp real cab rig again going out of output 2
and just running my RCF as is thru output 1
are you going to make any videos so we can here this rig?

Hi Sean good to see a neighbor Indiana resident with the axe-fx bug. I live in the Portage area. I'ts funny that I ran into this post, I was watching a youtube vid of Steve Hubbard demoing a Portcity os212 being used with a Mesa Mark-V" WOW " That had me woundering if the AxeII could produce that sound. Like you I to haven't worked with IRs yet, but like everything else. There seems to be a long road to travel,and the scenery will be good.

These IRs are great! I tried the combo that you suggested and am blown away. Thanks so much for sharing.

Spence

Okay so I just went through and pretty much sounds identical to my cab in the room with these settings:

Stereo Cab: 1PC2 + 3PC2 With hicut at around 15,000-16,000 hz and a low cut at around 40.

Dang. this is sweet
I'll have to give these a go today :)
Sean what amp model are you "demo-ing" these with? I'm guessing one of the the USA LEAD models?

I'll have to give these a go today :)
Sean what amp model are you "demo-ing" these with? I'm guessing one of the the USA LEAD models?

Nah I'm not really a fan of the USA Lead stuff anymore, maybe sometimes for rhythms but beyond that it's not my thing. I've been primarily using the Badger 30 model

thanks Sean, I'll give these a go this weekend.
all this talk about port city cabs has got me getting curious about maybe trying a power amp real cab rig again going out of output 2
and just running my RCF as is thru output 1
are you going to make any videos so we can here this rig?

I'm going to be doing a demo video for Port City and Matrix Amplifications, luckily since they both need each other it will be a dual-demo \m/

Hi Sean good to see a neighbor Indiana resident with the axe-fx bug. I live in the Portage area. I'ts funny that I ran into this post, I was watching a youtube vid of Steve Hubbard demoing a Portcity os212 being used with a Mesa Mark-V" WOW " That had me woundering if the AxeII could produce that sound. Like you I to haven't worked with IRs yet, but like everything else. There seems to be a long road to travel,and the scenery will be good.

I used to own a Mark V and I tonematched the slave out, a few firmwares ago. I'm sure with this setup it'd be identical.

Back
Top Bottom