Port City OS2x12 V30 IRs - SM57 - Sean Ashe (37 FREE IRs!)

I gotta say, I checked these out and they are great! Well done Sean! They work well with several of the amps models. Did some mixes in AOM and loved the results too. Good stuff!

My good buddy and fellow forum member/axe fx Marcus Rezak tried out these IRs and said they are amazing and just like the cab. He has the same Port City cab (2x12 OS w/ v30s) \mmmmm/

I'm really happy how well this worked out because truthfully this was the first time ive ever captured IRs.

Hey Sean. Thanks for these. I tried the IRs and they sound very good. Not only that, but each position yields a distinct sound. Great job!

I gotta say, I checked these out and they are great! Well done Sean! They work well with several of the amps models. Did some mixes in AOM and loved the results too. Good stuff!

How did you load these in AOM? Not working for me.

any recommended high gain amps for these, or are these of the crunch variety?

I've got to be perfectly honest I haven't even touched a hi gain amp (model) in weeks, I would definitely try out the 5153 red though i remember that sounding nice with a port city!

strange thing.They not uploading on my axeII... other third party IRs uploading but not this ones :( i use MIDI-OX what can be the problem? I was so exited to try them out
thank you

Holy hell!

These are some top notch IRs! I'd put them up there with several of the commercial ones available. I was messing around with my main tone and it seems like I can sculpt a very wide variety of usable high gain tones with this pack! Can't wait to try it with my cleans!

Impressed thoroughly.

Holy hell!

These are some top notch IRs! I'd put them up there with several of the commercial ones available. I was messing around with my main tone and it seems like I can sculpt a very wide variety of usable high gain tones with this pack! Can't wait to try it with my cleans!

Impressed thoroughly.

Wow thanks man, now you're making me think I should charge for my next IRs (Marshall 4x12 JCM800 Slant AND Straight, Bogner 2x12) >:D

haha ;)

And yea the Port City is uber versatile, that's one of the reasons why its my favorite cab ever

Sean, I convert this to work with Standard/Ultra with ownhammer utility but sounds horrible and don't know why, any advice?

Back
Top Bottom