Port City OS2x12 V30 IRs - SM57 - Sean Ashe (37 FREE IRs!)

Cab sounds terrific. Love the combo of KTS-70 (top) and EVM (bottom). The spread is excellent.
Even stuff like my acoustic simulation preset (using single coils) and "violins" preset sounds great through them.

The cab itself is very light. It's the EVM which adds weight.
I installed a mono wire harness, speakers in parallel.

rig.jpg

Excellent! Also i like how you have the velcro on the sides for your guitars, very cool!

Cab sounds terrific. Love the combo of KTS-70 (top) and EVM (bottom). The spread is excellent.
Even stuff like my acoustic simulation preset (using single coils) and "violins" preset sounds great through them.

The cab itself is very light. It's the EVM which adds weight.
I installed a mono wire harness, speakers in parallel.

rig.jpg

That's slick yek..what are the 4 switches at the bottom (separate)? Scenes?

Is it possible to convert these IRs to the new ULTRARES?

No. I would have to re-shoot them. And my environment wouldn't be the best for Ultrares as it's not a treated studio environment. I also don't use these IRs anymore as I rather enjoy alot of the Ownhammer and Fractal studio collections. I don't think I could justify the time to reshoot all the IRs. sorry :p

I completely understand, I've grown fond of these and was curious regarding the ultra res. if I may ask, what are you using now? And do you still own the port city?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely understand, I've grown fond of these and was curious regarding the ultra res. if I may ask, what are you using now? And do you still own the port city?

Well I still use the real life cab. I like it, but for recording I much prefer the ownhammer libraries (dif speakers/cabs depending on the context) and also most of the time i just use the TV Mix cab in the factory firmware.

Awesome! I'm gonna be getting a vertical 2x12 like the one you have and these IRs got me super pumped. It's nice being able to "try out" a cab before getting it. Although I'm sure the real life thing will be much more satisfactory. Hopefully when the new Cablab update comes out I can convert them to ultra res. if not I'm sure I will fall in love with some other combination of irS!

Can't believe I didn't find this before making the post asking for PC IR's, thanks so much dude, can't wait to give em a go!

New to Axe Fx and my first search was for Port City IR's. Downloaded yours and the response literally feels/sounds spot on to my 2x12OS.

Thanks so much for making these!

Hi, Im sorry Im very late to this but, is there a chance someone might have these still around to share ? It would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom