Please help buy my monitors or FRFR

Sweet!!!
Looking good I know you have to be digging those new A7’s nice touch ah little cash on the table:p
Ok so was it worth the wait?
Rock & Roll :D
Man I need to find a new laptop maybe I’ll check amazon.
I saw your laptop on your axefxiii it’s always something lol
Oh my god yes it was

Fred i wish you told me you needed a laptop because the one i have was on sale for 800 (i7, 16gb ram, 256 SSD, i7 7500 3.0ghz, HDMI, 3 usb, dvd writer,) all for only 799 ....when I bought it was 1200 (its not new)

But yes man, i love them....i LOVVVVEEEEE THEM, they make them sound like beginner speakers, which they are, not to say they dont do the job, but its NIGHT and day....night and day

HAHAHAHAH you saw the cash, your the man, you get my humor, I’m glad you said something , i was hoping someone would lol lol
Notice the denomination though fred, I’m tapped out hahahhaha

Man, I’m pleased with my studio now man...and fred, did you hear my track in the recording area? Please check it out when you can, its my first attempt

Last edited:
Oh my god yes it was

Fred i wish you told me you needed a laptop because the one i have was on sale for 800 (i7, 16gb ram, 256 SSD, i7 7500 3.0ghz, HDMI, 3 usb, dvd writer,) all for only 799 ....when I bought it was 1200 (its not new)

But yes man, i love them....i LOVVVVEEEEE THEM, they make the BX8a sound like beginner speakers, which they are, not to say they dont do the job, but its NIGHT and day....night and day

HAHAHAHAH you saw the cash, your the man, you get my humor, I’m glad you said something , i was hoping someone would lol lol

Man, I’m pleased with my studio now man...and fred, did you hear my track in the recording area? Please check it out when you can, its my first attempt
Ok now it’s time to Rock lol
I’m going to check out laptops on amazon don’t now if I’ll by one yet I mite wait till around the holidays.
Had an unexpected expense myself today had to replace 6 tires on my boat trailer what a bummer oh well can’t move the boat without wheels that roll o_O sure didn’t need that oh well...

I did notice the denomination perfect lol :)

I’m glad you got your A7’s plugged up and rocking..

Oh my god yes it was

But yes man, i love them....i LOVVVVEEEEE THEM, they make the BX8a sound like beginner speakers, which they are, not to say they dont do the job, but its NIGHT and day....night and day

Hey white light what is your name?
Hey sams has a laptop on sale is this the one you got?
Wanted to make sure I was looking at a good one I’m not up on these things lol
Appreciate your help
:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
Hey white light what is your name?
Hey sams has a laptop on sale is this the one you got?
Wanted to make sure I was looking at a good one I’m not up on these things lol
Appreciate your help
:)
My name is RC (hard to pronounce so just Chris)
That’s a great machine
It’s not the exact one but it is slightly cheaper and it’s not bad
I’m going to check the specs on my pc and get back to you

YES GET IT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom