Please check out Leon Todd's Youtube channel....it is guidance incarnate!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
First, I have no affiliation with Leon Todd or his channel. Most of us already use his tips and currently he is probably the top guy for the Fractal world demo guides (at least for useful content that is enjoyable to watch and consistently releases new stuff daily). I've been using Fractal for over 11 years and he shows me almost weekly a new way of thinking, ideas and possibilities with the Axe Fx III.

He plays extremely well. Has great content. Amazing tips. Clean and easy to follow editing and most importantly.....personality!

If you are new to Fractal.....he is a must have in your learning arsenal. Anyways.....rave off and good day!

I think anyone who goes anywhere near either the forum or any Fractal related social media is well aware of Leon and how much of a goldmine of useful information his YouTube channel is

Like Cooper Carter and Austin Buddy, essential stuff
Yes...as I prefaced. But new guys may not. Leon provides a great narrowing of scope to get things going perfect, right from the get go. Take this as a PSA or just a thank to Leon for helping us all out.

Leon is outstanding. My favorite series of videos that he does is 5 minute tones. Keep up the great work, Leon!

Leon is superb. A great player and his Ragdoll band is killer. On top of that he's a guy you'd love to hang out with. Real down to earth.(And if there's a BEETA release, I can always count on waking up in the morning and getting a first hand account) Invaluable.

Thanks Leon!

MM

Yep a great player, and what's more with great teaching/demo capabilities to help/inform us on AFX features. The information he gives us about the usages of the different AFX (and now FM3) is of high added value.
Always took very usefull tips on AFX blocs.

Leon's videos almost single-handedly convinced me to buy my Axe-Fx 3 - hearing the incredible guitar tones he was coaxing out of it, and being able to follow along with exactly how he was doing it sold me in a way that nothing else did. Also, just seems like an awesome guy - keep doing what you do, Leon! 👏🏽

I first met Leon in a Canberra prison in 1967. After getting to know him over the next several years of incarceration, I knew that A) He was framed and had nothing to do with that kangaroo smuggling operation, and B) He'd end up being a great guitarist and spokesman for some unimaginably amazing electronic device in the future. :laughing:

He's definitely what made me decide to dive into the fractal environment. Watched content for maybe a month to prepare myself for the purchase and I still wasn't prepared! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom