Pitch - Need Help

javajunkie said:
I edited that post a bit, you may want to reread it. I'm going to do some more experimenting this evening.

From now on I'll listen to my ears and forget the technical theory. The bottom line is "How does it sound"?

BTW, when experimenting with the drives for the harmonies, I found that "TUBE DRIVE" with the right settings sounds as good as some of the best amps. It's missing all the parameters that an amp has, especially the power amp emulation, but wow, it really sounds good. I didn't expect that level of quality from a drive. So if you do want to put each harmony through it's own amp you've got at least one excellent drive model.

sampleaccurate said:
javajunkie said:
I edited that post a bit, you may want to reread it. I'm going to do some more experimenting this evening.

From now on I'll listen to my ears and forget the technical theory. The bottom line is "How does it sound"?

BTW, when experimenting with the drives for the harmonies, I found that "TUBE DRIVE" with the right settings sounds as good as some of the best amps. It's missing all the parameters that an amp has, especially the power amp emulation, but wow, it really sounds good. I didn't expect that level of quality from a drive. So if you do want to put each harmony through it's own amp you've got at least one excellent drive model.

absolutely, all the theory in the world doesn't hold a candle to results.

javajunkie said:
sampleaccurate said:
javajunkie said:

absolutely, all the theory in the world doesn't hold a candle to results.

As a wise man often says: " Tweak with your ears, not with your eyes"

Back
Top Bottom