Pitch block issue

Sct72

hey all! Has the pitch block changed in some way? On my Axe II it was always the tight and tracked real well, but on my Axe 8 it's not the same. The octave divider sounds horrible and I can't get the intelligent pitch shifter to sound any better than a chorus with some serious detune. Is there a new setting in global I'm missing? Any help would be great! Thanks!

No, it works the same.

Are you plugged in the INSTR INPUT?

hey all! Has the pitch block changed in some way? On my Axe II it was always the tight and tracked real well, but on my Axe 8 it's not the same. The octave divider sounds horrible and I can't get the intelligent pitch shifter to sound any better than a chorus with some serious detune. Is there a new setting in global I'm missing? Any help would be great! Thanks!

I've only messed around with the pitch block for shimmer effects and whammy but it seemed fine. Upload your preset and I'll see if it acts weird for me.
-
Austin

I've noticed a tiny bit more latency with the pitch and synth blocks as compared to the Axe II. Also if a preset has high cpu usage tracking for those two blocks seems glitch more.
Did you get it sorted out?

Try setting 'Pitch Source' to 'Local'. This give pitch detection a higher priority in high CPU presets.

Sorry for the delay, I just got back in town. Thanks for the advise I'll check it out in the am. I'll let you all know my results.

Well, ive tried everything. it just sounds like a crazy chorus pedal to me. it used to work perfect on my AXE 2. i no longer have it though. oh well. thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom