Pitch block is 'leaking'

protocosm

Inspired
I have a preset with a pitchblock. When I have it turned off I can still hear it slightly on the low strings.
Before or after the amp makes no difference.

It not doing that for me.
Do you have a patch?
Which pitch algorithm?
How are you turning it off?
What is your bypass mode?

There is nothing wrong with it here. THB, I really can't see how a pitch block could be leaking. When it's off, it's off. It's digital, there is no leakage like in analog pedals.

Bypass is set on thru.
I hear it on the 5th and sixth string with several guitars.
When I turn on the drive it's more clear.
On/ off with the MFC

Bypass is set on thru.
I hear it on the 5th and sixth string with several guitars.
When I turn on the drive it's more clear.
On/ off with the MFC

When you bypass the amp block does it go away.

if you change the pitch block to a shut does it go away?

I'm just not getting bleed with the pitch block here.

Last edited:
It's likely an issue somewhere else. I can hear it only on certain notes in your clip. Something ringing in the room? Guitar needs setup or bad electronics? It sounds like an octave-type effect, but it doesn't sound like what the pitch block sounds when it's active.

Last edited:
It's likely an issue somewhere else. I can hear it only on certain notes in your clip. Something ringing in the room? Guitar needs setup or bad electronics? It sounds like an octave-type effect, but it doesn't sound like what the pitch block sounds when it's active.

Yeah, that why asked if he bypassed the amp block if it goes away.

I can't hear the "bleed"well, but it's an octave below the note your fretting, right?
I had that happen with my "exploding Rebel" patch, which uses a cranked Blues Jr.

Go to the amp block, speaker page and play around with the low freq., i.e. move the value up and down.
If the octave effect shifts accordingly, then the speaker resonance is the source.

Back
Top Bottom