Phil Collen JMP-1 FW18.12

I saw you did a ax fx 2 version of the vodoo jmp-1 i used your ax8 and converted it , should i keep that one or use the new one you made?

I saw you did a ax fx 2 version of the vodoo jmp-1 i used your ax8 and converted it , should i keep that one or use the new one you made?

Hey Metal!,
I simply used FracTool and converted the AX8 version to the AXE-FX II. Fractool is sick. Give it a try and convert some of my newer AX8 presets.

Awesome!!!! I love it! Thank you.
I have that setting you quoted from along time ago. I wonder if those cyber twin setting would help you at all? Have not seen you post in a while and you are the resident def leppard genuis!!!!! I know such pressure. Just incase you did not see the post the settings were.
Phil Collen’s Cyber-Twin Settings

Here are the settings, exactly as Phil sent them over to us:

CYBERTWIN SE Phil Collen Presets NEW SETTINGS (way cooler)
Trim (5) 5
Gain (10) 10
Volume (5) 5
Treble (7) 8.2
Middle (3) 2.2
Bass (7.5) 7.8
Presence (2) 1.5
Reverb (0) 0

Amp Pre-Set Edit
Tone Stack Type Modern Modern
Tone Stack LOC Post Distortion Post Distortion
Drive Circuitry HMBTube 3 Dyna-Touch4
Timbre Full Body Full Body
Line/Phase Reverse Polarity Reverse Polarity
Compressor High Medium
Noise Gate Depth (10) 10
Thresh Hold High High
Expression Pedal Volume Volume
Cont Controller Gain Gain

FX Triangle Chorus
Chorus Out Level (2.9) 2.0
Chorus Rate HZ (0.10) 0.10
Chorus Depth (5.2) 5.2
Chorus Avg Delay (5.3) 5.3
Tri Chorus Phase (10) 10

FX for Solo Pre-Set
Delay + Chorus Delay + Chorus
FX Wet Out Level (4.8) 5.5
Delay Time (550) 550
Chorus Depth (6.5) 4.7
Delay Feedback (4.1) 4.1
Chorus Rate (1.72) 1.72
Delay Time Change Ramp Ramp

Yeah reviving the dead and whatnot... saw Def Leppard in Nashville a week ago and was inspired to learn some of their songs. The version 2 patch works amazing on Q10.01 in an Axe-FX2.

I turned off your Gate/Exp block and used the INPUT GATE itself. Tweaked levels to hit where I normalize all my patches.

Works wonders thanks!

New twist to a Def Leppard preset I've created. Using the Brit Pre. Sounds good compared to my former Friedman amp. Modeled to sound like the Marshall JMP-1. Check it out. Love to hear your feedback. hahah. Literally. :ugeek

Axe-Change - Download Preset - Phil Collen JMP-1 FW18.12 - by mayalvr

If your are using FW19 beta 1 or higher, try out this update in this post. User cab R is the same. OH_412_MAR-CB_SB-75_Studio-Mod
I’ve looked for that right cab on Ownhammer but can’t find it

New twist to a Def Leppard preset I've created. Using the Brit Pre. Sounds good compared to my former Friedman amp. Modeled to sound like the Marshall JMP-1. Check it out. Love to hear your feedback. hahah. Literally. :ugeek

Axe-Change - Download Preset - Phil Collen JMP-1 FW18.12 - by mayalvr

If your are using FW19 beta 1 or higher, try out this update in this post. User cab R is the same. OH_412_MAR-CB_SB-75_Studio-Mod
Thank you for this preset. I absolutely love the tone I am getting. I also am using the Petrucci cabinet 108 and really enjoy the tone also. Any other presets out there like this to try?

Just wanted to shout out a big thank you again for this preset. I am really loving this tone even more when I have added the Petrucci cabinet 108. If there are other similar exchanges I would like to try them also.

Sup Metal dude? I've only got an AX8 in my arsenal these days. I can export the excel file that will show you my settings for the Def Leppard. My JMP-1 Voodoo Mod contains the new JMP-1 amp.
I'd be interested in seeing your Def Leppard settings

Back
Top Bottom