Phil Collen JMP-1 FW18.12

mayalvr

Inspired
New twist to a Def Leppard preset I've created. Using the Brit Pre. Sounds good compared to my former Friedman amp. Modeled to sound like the Marshall JMP-1. Check it out. Love to hear your feedback. hahah. Literally. :ugeek

Axe-Change - Download Preset - Phil Collen JMP-1 FW18.12 - by mayalvr

If your are using FW19 beta 1 or higher, try out this update in this post. User cab R is the same. OH_412_MAR-CB_SB-75_Studio-Mod

Attachments

• Phil Collen JMP-1 FW19.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
You have outdone yourself again! With just a slight tweak, I now have the best Steve Vai patch ever! YOU are da MAN!! Def Lep is also covered to the max with this patch. My JEM screams with unreal overtones. Whammy bar heaven is at my command. Thanks again Maestro!!

Your Patches are awsome.
How about a Firmware 18 version of Slash - appetite tone?
or ZZ Top - eliminator tone?
I dont think any on axechange nails these two yet, I recon you could master them though!

Xprophet, haha. Ya asked for a Vai tone, and you got it dude. I'm still waiting on the awesome G3'd Cali Leggy. Can't wait to see how that sounds. You are welcome sir!

CAB L: OH_412_MAR-CB_SB-75_Studio-Mod. I'm pretty sure the R is a factory cab. Slips my mind at the moment.

Mayalvr- interesting, as in the patch I downloaded, Cab L is F036 4x12 Basketweave G12M20 (RW), perhaps the L and R got reversed in your mind, and this is the one that slipped?? If not, disregard.

Cheers,

Lee

Hey, just had time to try these out. They sound really good on my equator 8's. Thanks for the contribution =)

Back
Top Bottom