Periphany on tour with the AXE-FX

I remember seeing Dean from The Human Abstract using an Ultra as well. I'm not sure if it's for effects only or for modeling as well.

I had never heard about Fractal until Periphery released thier self titled last year. Now I have an Ultra on the way(finally) and on the list for a II.

Probably an old rack that used to hold a lot more or it's more of a height thing so you can reach it easier...or expandability, like that monitor board.

He use to use an ENGL invader and he had a MIDI device that would go from his pedal board to the rack and he had some other stuff like a sonic maximizer before the axe

I really dislike this phrase, but...

Oh
My
God!

If I didn't already have an Ultra I would have ordered one tonight.
I guess I'll go look at some Ibanez guitars instead. ;)

edit:

this is scary:
I go to the Ibanez website and the first thing I see is this?

RG2228GK.gif

how did they know???

Last edited:
I really dislike this phrase, but...

Oh
My
God!

If I didn't already have an Ultra I would have ordered one tonight.
I guess I'll go look at some Ibanez guitars instead. ;)

edit:

this is scary:
I go to the Ibanez website and the first thing I see is this?

RG2228GK.gif

how did they know???

what I also think is interesting is that I just got my 8 string Schecter today! :D
It's a sign Don. You must convert into an 8 string wielding djentleman ;)

FWIW, though I don't play djent, I owned one of those RG2228s and the scale length is too short for the F# to be useful.

.2c.

Seems like a lot of people rave about them. But now that you mention it, my 7 string and my 8 string schecters feel almost similar in neck width so you're probably onto something.

I draw the line at 7. I have a few of those and they take me the lowest I want to go. I love listening to artists using 8 strings and super low tunings but thats about it. Me, I am good with 7s!

FWIW, though I don't play djent, I owned one of those RG2228s and the scale length is too short for the F# to be useful.
.2c.
Yeah really, I have one and they could of made them full 30's like Meshuggahs! Plenty of room left. I put a .70 on it and had to get the whole neck re-worked. They come with a .65 I think and the .70 buzzed like a hornet lol.
gallery_5_4_158240.jpg
gallery_5_4_158240.jpg

Back
Top Bottom