Perfect Beatles Album Tones & Presets!

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor

A wonderful tour through tone and time with Joe Bithorn from RAIN - A Tribute to the Beatles.

Some very special presets from @Beatlegeorge are attached for your playing pleasure!

Attachments

• Birthday_20220831_113245.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 145
  • HardDaysNight_20220831_113443.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Twist & Shout_20220831_113310.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Weeps NEW_20220831_113338.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Gold Lace Sensor pickups? This would make an awesome Artist Preset pack ;-)
Really odd choice for doing a Beatles cover gig! But I guess the proof's in the pudding.

TBH, I wasn't as totally impressed with the tonal veracity as seems to be the consensus here. I don't mean to yuck anyone's yum, and I absolutely couldn't do one millionth as well myself, but still.

To me, their tones are really hard to cop convincingly, not to mention the variety of tones across their catalog. Lots of the time they're fat without being dirty, which is just so cool.

Definitely props for getting the parts, and covering their multiple guitars with one.

Really odd choice for doing a Beatles cover gig! But I guess the proof's in the pudding.

TBH, I wasn't as totally impressed with the tonal veracity as seems to be the consensus here. I don't mean to yuck anyone's yum, and I absolutely couldn't do one millionth as well myself, but still.

To me, their tones are really hard to cop convincingly, not to mention the variety of tones across their catalog. Lots of the time they're fat without being dirty, which is just so cool.

Definitely props for getting the parts, and covering their multiple guitars with one.

I thought the tones sounded fantastic and very similar to the albums.

Also, keep in mind he needs them to work in the live setting in which he is playing, so some tones that are more identical to the recording may not work as well in the stage mix, etc.

When you hear the single perfectly played guitar alone, you only notice how fantastically the whole band played together and how each individual element complemented the sound.
In my workshop, i had a stereo ghetto blaster with only one channel working. At times, only drum and bass could be heard from the beatles recordings and I really learned to appreciate the fantastic work on the bass.

Back
Top Bottom