pedalboardlabels.com is live - the first Two-Part Magnetic label for pedalboards!

Is it possible to just order the "glow-in-the-dark" tags, without the surround?
None of the surrounds made it click for me. I'd rather have the Dweezil type surrounds, with a more pedal like approach.
Any plans on making those?

Cheers!
- jonah

Is it possible to just order the "glow-in-the-dark" tags, without the surround?
None of the surrounds made it click for me. I'd rather have the Dweezil type surrounds, with a more pedal like approach.
Any plans on making those?

Cheers!
- jonah

Yep - working on those (and the principal will remain - low profile and non-distracting), amongst a bunch of other ideas! Currently working hard to get them done for the Ground Control Pro and GigRig, so while the pedal style designs will come, it won't be right away.

Yes, you can order the glow-labels on their own, but without a surround to hold them in place, they will just slide off the board (as the magnet can't be too strong or it would interfere with the electronics in the board).

Been a great first week - lots of of awesome feedback, ideas and other exciting stuff going on and some very 'interesting' people interested in the KickTags and what we're up to.... watch this space!

Thanks to everybody for all the contact. The first KickTags are on the way to their owners... the proof is in the pudding, as they say....!

Cheers,
Sukh

well, until the HELL theme is out I'll settle for Molten............can't wait to get mine.Went with regular labels til I'm know what I want on glowies :)

Quick question - would I face any problems with just ordering the text labels (i.e. no surrounds)?

Hey mate!

You're welcome to order just the text labels, but you'll need the surrounds to hold them in place on the board. As the magnets are low-strength (to avoid messing with the electronics in your board), they'll just slide off if you don't secure them within a surround.

Of course, you could just order the labels and stick them to your board using some tape, blue-tack etc - totally up to you.

Cheers!
Sukh

Ordered!

Metal set with 32 glow-in-the-freaking-dark labels.

Very excited!!!!!!!!!

:)

Thanks brother. We've been busier than we could have hoped for and will be working over the weekend - your order is in the weekend batch so we should be able to get it out to you early next week. Will send you the form for the custom labels later today.

Cheers man!
Sukh

Last edited:
well, until the HELL theme is out I'll settle for Molten............can't wait to get mine.Went with regular labels til I'm know what I want on glowies :)

'Hell' you say? Mmmmmm... great idea!

Thanks for the order mate - will be in touch soon!

(and btw - don't forget - the glow-labels will fit into the standard fractal Surrounds, so if you want to order them in the future, you only have to order the text labels and they'll fit perfectly into the 'Molten' Surrounds that I'll be sending you next week.)

Sukh

Last edited:
Hi all.

Just a quick heads up to let you know that if you want the 'Subtle' surround set but with numbered surrounds for either 10 or 15 preset setups, I have produced these for some people this week and, although they are not yet up on the site, you can specifiy if you want this when you order.

Please note - the 10 and 15 preset sets are only available with the 'Subtle' theme.

Still not sure if it's entirely appropriate / sleazy to release the "Swimsuit Model" theme yet - despite one person asking if I had such a set up my sleeve!!

:)

Have a great weekend all,

Sukh

Just ordered a "molten" set of MFC Kicktags and standard labels today (Saturday) and received a personal reply and update from Sukh almost immediately! Can't wait to try them out and order some custom/glow labels soon...

Arnie

Sukh-

Thanks!Got my molten set today,great customer service and product!

Cheers
Todd

Brother Todd! So glad you like them mate - and thanks so much for giving us a shot. The only thing left for me to say is...

Post some pictures!!!!

Actually, hey... Looks like you're the first person in the USA to receive a set of KickTags! Now that HAS to be worth something, don't you think?..... :) (I'll be in touch!).

Stay in touch buddy and thanks again.
Sukh

Last edited:
pics not ready yet, but I received the glow, space, and amp sets yesterday and I'm more than satisfied! the glow labels are really bright even with a few minutes of charging under a lame fluorescent lamp. you can probably tell by yek's pics how strong the glow is. very happy with the look and interested to see the control set.

while I'm not a gigging musician, I still appreciate the quality of construction and attention to detail. the product sukh & team have released certainly makes me feel pro! Thanks for quality, communication, and genuine customer-first service! rock on gentlemen!

pics not ready yet, but I received the glow, space, and amp sets yesterday and I'm more than satisfied! the glow labels are really bright even with a few minutes of charging under a lame fluorescent lamp. you can probably tell by yek's pics how strong the glow is. very happy with the look and interested to see the control set.

while I'm not a gigging musician, I still appreciate the quality of construction and attention to detail. the product sukh & team have released certainly makes me feel pro! Thanks for quality, communication, and genuine customer-first service! rock on gentlemen!

Hey, thanks for the review Josh - really glad you're digging your KickTags! Speak to you soon,

Cheers,
Sukh

I'm in Sydney AU so I might not be the most convenient to prototype with, but I'm more than willing if you think it's worth it and want another guinea pig. Page 2 labels would be a good addition for the LF IMO. I currently label mine with page 2 assignments as well.

I'm in Sydney AU so I might not be the most convenient to prototype with, but I'm more than willing if you think it's worth it and want another guinea pig. Page 2 labels would be a good addition for the LF IMO. I currently label mine with page 2 assignments as well.

Mate - do me a favour and drop me an email via the site (www.pedalboardlabels.com) and tell me what would work for you / how you use your board - would love to know before we work on them (will be at least a month before we get to the LFP though - got 2 other boards we're currently looking at first).

Thanks!
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom