pedalboardlabels.com is live - the first Two-Part Magnetic label for pedalboards!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
WE'RE LIVE!!

I'm *extremely* relieved to announce that www.pedalboardlabels.com has gone live & the store is now open!

We'd love for you to come & check out what we've been working on - which is the first ever Two-Part Magnetic Labelling system for pedalboards! It's the most flexible, non-distracting system around.

Put whatever you want, wherever you want, ANYWHERE on the board - no restriction about what text goes with what graphic!

Lo-Profile design doesnt dominate the pedalboard and graphic themes are attactive but do not distract you. The focus is ALWAYS clarity of the labels!

Multiple designs available!

52 (YES FIFTY TWO!) Standard Text Labels

CUSTOM Text Label option available to have your own customised text on the labels!

Glow in the dark labels available (customised to say whatever YOU want!)

MFC labels available now - other boards coming soon.

head over to www.pedalboardlabels.com for the full skinny!

I'm off for a beer and some sleep, so catch you all later.

Cheers!
Sukh

Last edited:
Very impressive. Very good job. I will be talking to you for certain *very* soon, I really like what you are doing and the glow-in-the-dark text labels are INSANELY cool.

REALLY cool! I love the two-part-label idea, the artwork is great and the glowing labels are amazing!
I told you they were going to be awesome! ;) I'll definitely order some soon.

Like the physical design a lot. As a matter of fact, I just place the order. :)
I've learnt the past months that too much "visual content" is just distracting, so I chose the Subtle set and the glow-in-the-dark ones of course!

Very impressive. Very good job. I will be talking to you for certain *very* soon, I really like what you are doing and the glow-in-the-dark text labels are INSANELY cool.

Thanks so much brother Scott - you have no idea how much your feedback means to us - look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers,
Sukh

Like the physical design a lot. As a matter of fact, I just place the order. :)
I've learnt the past months that too much "visual content" is just distracting, so I chose the Subtle set and the glow-in-the-dark ones of course!

Congratulations brother Yek - you placed the first order! (and a HUGE thankyou, of course). The whole 'non-distraction' thing was what drove us to start this little business up. You'd be surprised how well the other Surround Sets work, as they are all pretty non-obtrusive due to the low-profile design. My personal favourite at the moment (it changes weekly, of course, because I have them all here!) is the 'Molten' theme, but everyone will have their own tastes which is why we have few different graphic styles available.

Anyway,more importantly... as I said - you are the first person to place an order with pedalboardlabels.com!!! Thank you fella. OF COURSE, this means I'll be sending you a couple of goodies along with your order..... :)

We're not working on the weekend (it's my baby girl's 4th birthday and we're out eating cake and buying toys), but I'll send you an email with details of how to specify your custom labels and will get started on your order first thing Monday.

Thanks again mate - please let us know when they arrive and post some pics! (If possible, friend us on Facebook - Sukh Pedalboardlabels - post a picture on your profile and tag it with our name so it shows up on our page).

Have an awesome weekend!

Cheers,
Sukh

# 12 ;-) Fractal surrounds and (off course) glow-in-the-dark text labels.
Congrats on your baby girl's birthday. Have a good weekend.

Cheers

# 12 ;-) Fractal surrounds and (off course) glow-in-the-dark text labels.
Congrats on your baby girl's birthday. Have a good weekend.

Cheers

Thank you brother John! As one of the first 10 orders (and as it's my baby's birthday), and as the sun is shining and (please add your own good-vibe thinking here), you'll also be getting some extra goodies with your order too.

Thanks mate - appreciate the order and the support - will be in touch by Monday with details of how to specify your glow label text.

Cheers!
Sukh

:shockYou're waaaaay to kind ! Thanks again brother/buddy/m8/mate/friend etc.etc. :D Again, much appreciated!!:mrgreen

I agree with Yek. I think the designs are cool, but a bit too much for me. I like the simple/clean look of the Subtle set. Just placed an order for it and the glow-in-the dark (couldn't resist!) - just got to figure out what all I want for the custom txt!

Hi chaps - thanks for all the comments, emails and orders - it's been mad and I really really appreciate all the positive feedback!

As I mentioned, I'm out and about this weekend with the family as its my baby's birthday weekend, so thanks for your patience and I'll respond to everyone later tomorrow when the celebrating is done and my little Tia is fast asleep!

Thanks again and catch up with you all tomorrow. Have a good one!

Cheers,
Sukh

Any love for those of us with Gordius boards...?

Hey mate! I'd be happy to work with you to see what would be possible with the Gordius - if there is enough interest. The issue is always going to be how to secure the Surround so that it doesn't move/spin out of control on the board. Drop me an email when u get a chance with a picture of your board and lets chat!

Cheers fella,
Sukh

I agree with Yek. I think the designs are cool, but a bit too much for me. I like the simple/clean look of the Subtle set. Just placed an order for it and the glow-in-the dark (couldn't resist!) - just got to figure out what all I want for the custom txt!

Hi mate,

yep - and the 'Subtle' theme is proving to be the most popular, probably for that reason alone, at the moment. I'm working on some new ideas all the time - which also includes other variations on 'Subtle'.

In about a week I'm going to be giving some news on our 'loyalty' programme, but basically if you register with us and buy any Surround Set from us, then you're automatically 'one of the family' as far as we're concerned. And that means a hefty family discount for any future Surround Set purchases.

:)

Have a good one mate,
Sukh

I'm definitely gonna pick these up when I decide what I want exactly! Any subtle themes for the 10 preset setting (surrounds labeled 1-10 instead of 1-5)?? Glow in the dark text is amazing!!!!!

I'm definitely gonna pick these up when I decide what I want exactly! Any subtle themes for the 10 preset setting (surrounds labeled 1-10 instead of 1-5)?? Glow in the dark text is amazing!!!!!

Hey buddy - yep, i should be able to do that for you - drop me an email and tell me exactly what you're after and I'll see what i can put together. If it's only a quick change, there'll be no additional fee - we'll do it for the same price as a standard surround set.

Drop me a mail bro!

:)

Cheers!
Sukh

Just as a headsup to anyone on the fence. I just went through the whole "ordeal" of making up my mind regarding the custom labels etc.
Never have I experienced so much feedback and helpfull suggestions from a company yet. I'll keep you guys posted about how everything turns out. ;)

i wasn't on the fence for long! i took one look and i said, now, why hasn't this been done before! which, of course, is what toadfish has said many times.

anyway, if i can figure how i want to label the text, then i'll be set. artwork is top-notch guys! i plan on ordering very soon!

update: i ordered the amp set, space set (sorry fractals, but i'm out of this world :p) and a glow-in-the-dark label set. now, just need to figure out what cool text i want to use.

Last edited:
For everyone that has ordered from outside the UK!

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I have charged you too much postage! When I got the original postage costs from the Post Office, I must have picked someone that was having a bad day, as they gave me random numbers that did not tally up with actual postage costs....

So for anyone that has ordered from outside the UK and has paid too much, I'll refund you via PayPal by the weekend at the latest ( a couple of people picked the wrong option and didn't pay enough - but that's cool - just thought I'd mention it in case u don't get anything refunded!)

Postal prices on the website are about to get updated too - will all be lovely within the next 30 minutes.

Cheers!
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom