Pedal Board/Flightcase MFC Dimensions???

vaxed

Inspired
Hi All,
In anticipation of getting one of these units in the not too distant future ( Tries to get the memories of waiting for his first Axe-Fx out of his head ;) ) Is any one sure of the dimension of this foot controller?

I am looking to source a Pedal board / Flightcase that I can house the MFC101 & 2 Mission Pedals.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Also hoping someone clever is going to come up with a MFC101 set of the stickers, the same as people have been using on the LF Pro - Dweezil, Voes, Java.

Can't wait :D :D :D

This is also critical to me. The portability of the Axe-FX rig is a key feature for me. If I can't put the MFC in a rack drawer, it will likely be a deal breaker. I am SO sick of carrying my GCP in a separate case.

Scott Peterson said:
Cliff has stated multiple times that the MFC was designed to fit into a 2-up rack drawer.

That is great news. I don't really follow the threads closely, otherwise the anticipation is too much. So, thanks for the heads up.

I love Audiopile and would recommend giving their website a browse to anyone interested in pro audio. They carry some rack systems I didn't know existed, and which really opened up my mind. Not to say they have the most extensive inventory out there. Just a tasteful and very, very reasonably priced one.

But seriously, those briefcases are such a great deal. I guarantee you they are as durable as the famous Anvil ones that cost like $250

Philip said:
This is also critical to me. The portability of the Axe-FX rig is a key feature for me. If I can't put the MFC in a rack drawer, it will likely be a deal breaker. I am SO sick of carrying my GCP in a separate case.

MFC is 10 lbs. Steel 2U rack drawers around 15 - 20 lbs.

To have to carry the
- Rack case
- Axe
- plus a rack drawer
- MFC-101
- Expression pedals
- Cables

All in one package!!!

I am my own roady, so that's not gonna happen

- Axe in rack bag
- MFC-101 + expressions in another
- Guitar in hand

One trip, set up in 5, tear down in 10 and be done with it....light is where it's at for this cat.

If your interested in light hard cases, look up this http://www.rondomusic.com/pedalcases.html
It's not ATA touring quality, but then again it's significantly lighter...

tubetonez said:
Philip said:

MFC is 10 lbs. Steel 2U rack drawers around 15 - 20 lbs.

Same thought here.

Back
Top Bottom