Wish Peavey Classic Amp

the classic 100 head. Would love to have a modeled version. I found a schematic for the 50watt version and the combos.

8-EL34s.

I don’t think the 100watt was produced for very long.

Attachments

• 48688780-7275-4075-A5F1-E5D29CF5BD80.jpeg
    48688780-7275-4075-A5F1-E5D29CF5BD80.jpeg
    577.6 KB · Views: 34
Loved those amps. I would also love to see my Peavey Rock Master preamp modeled. It's the only gear I haven't sold since going Fractal.
I have a Rock Master preamp — and a Classic 50/50 power amp (also with eight EL84s) — in my FX8 rig.

image.jpg

Those are EL84s, not EL34s. Different tube. Good amp, though.

Also, that’s not a schematic. ;)
Thanks, but iT wasn’t intended to be a schematic, just the details form the manual. It’s the only thing I can find on the 100. I’ve only seen the 50s online. I mistyped on the tubes, these amps really scream.

Love my axefxiii but still use my 2x12 stereo chorus 400 Peavey. I would love to see a model of it. I have had it since it was new.
Awesome looking Rack Yek.
I’ll bet that puts out some Awesome sound...:)

Yep that picture you posted is yours is it not of the
Rock Master preamp — and a Classic 50/50 power amp Rocktron voodu valve, Roland GP 100?
If that’s not yours still a nice rig...;)
Yup, that’s mine. But I’m not yek. :)

We are not truly over the hill until we walk past the bathroom, stop, and enter, while thinking, "might as well pee while I'm here."
Reminds me of an experience that I had way back in my teenage years. I woke up — only half woke up, really — in the middle of the night, with a feeling that I wanted to go sit in another room. I wasn't sure why. I was so far asleep that I didn't know what was going on, or even that anything was going on. I just wanted to be sitting in a different room. So I went went to another room and sat down. I was glad I was sitting there, but I didn't know why. Or even care why. I just wanted to be back in my bed, but I was glad I was sitting where I was sitting.

I finally woke up and realized that I'd just taken a dump, and it was time to flush.

Reminds me of an experience that I had way back in my teenage years. I woke up — only half woke up, really — in the middle of the night, with a feeling that I wanted to go sit in another room. I wasn't sure why. I was so far asleep that I didn't know what was going on, or even that anything was going on. I just wanted to be sitting in a different room. So I went went to another room and sat down. I was glad I was sitting there, but I didn't know why. Or even care why. I just wanted to be back in my bed, but I was glad I was sitting where I was sitting.

I finally woke up and realized that I'd just taken a dump, and it was time to flush.
You guys are really cracking me up tonight. Now that was funny Rex.
I would wake up at the fire station before I retired and sometimes I’d sit on the side of the bed and I wasn't sure werather I was home or at work.
I always thought good thing we weren’t getting a call.
But then we would get toned out and I would find myself in a fire truck going down the road.
And still if I wake I head to the bathroom nothing worse then having to pee and having to go on a call because you never new what you were getting into. Old habits die hard ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom