Andrea Maccianti

Experienced
I want to dedicate this video to the great Dimebag Darrell. I love him. I do not know if the sound is similar, but it is not my interest, I wanted to build a sound that would appeal to me and the Fractal Axe-Fx2 gave it to me.Has 4 Scenes and Cab Pack 3 needed. Cab not included. Delay and Reverb add in Post-Production.
THE PATCH IT'S AFFORDABLE. Please contact me at: andreamaccianti@hotmail.it or on my Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/andrea.maccianti
***PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!***

Nice Andrea. When I first got my XL+ I went to a friends warehouse to do some at stage volume testing along side some PA speakers. Up to that point I had been setting up presets and scenes using headphones and wanted to plug into my Mesa 2:90 and Recto cabinet. Was using cab sims with headphones and had turned those off to test my live setup. I think I was using a boogie amp model and my buddy suggested turn cab sims back on just to see what happens. Ha ha Holy cow! Thought the overhead door was gonna fall off. I found out what freq it resinated at thats for sure. which inspired me to pull out cowboys from hell. LOL

Riff after the second chorus (at the 3:00 mark) is my favorite metal riff of all time....well toss up between that and the opening of Cowboys FH.

Nicely done.

Nice Andrea. When I first got my XL+ I went to a friends warehouse to do some at stage volume testing along side some PA speakers. Up to that point I had been setting up presets and scenes using headphones and wanted to plug into my Mesa 2:90 and Recto cabinet. Was using cab sims with headphones and had turned those off to test my live setup. I think I was using a boogie amp model and my buddy suggested turn cab sims back on just to see what happens. Ha ha Holy cow! Thought the overhead door was gonna fall off. I found out what freq it resinated at thats for sure. which inspired me to pull out cowboys from hell. LOL
Grande Tom!

[Quote = "BBN, posta: 1487524, membro: 11356"] Riff dopo il secondo ritornello (al contrassegno 3:00) è il mio riff metal preferito di tutti i tempi .... e tirare a sorte tra questo e l'apertura di Cowboys FH.

Ben fatto. [/ Quote]
Sì sono d'accordo con te amo anche io Cowboys From Hell! Grazie mille!

Back
Top Bottom