• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

P90 loaded Yamaha Troy Van Leeuwen sig with the 65 Bassguy and ML USA Combo IRs - PRESET ADDED

shaunb

Experienced

I dusted off my Yamaha SA503TVL Troy Van Leeuwen signature guitar loaded with P90s for the first time in ages. I forgot how much I love this guitar.

This is something I came up with while playing around with some Fender amp models in the AxeFXII XL+ and the new USA Combo cab pack from ML Sound Lab.

The amp is the 65 BASSGUY NRML (based on a '65 blackface Fender Bassman)

IRs used:
ML USA Brown SM57-M160 1
ML USA Brown SM57-R121 1
ML USA Brown SM57-SM57 3
ML USA Brown SM57-SM57 4

Attachments

• Bassguy SB 2.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

shaunb

Experienced
wow, great tones and song.
well done

what did you use for the bass guitar?
that sounds great too

Thanks heaps.
Here's the bass preset.
I downloaded it from a video posted by SeeD. His stuff sounds awesome. I had to tweak it to work for me but it was a great starting point.
I play a G&L Tribute Series L2500. Kickass bass. Big bad and dirty.

The IR is from an early beta of the ML USA Bass cab pack, I don't actually know for sure if it made the official release, I'll need to check with Mikko.
It's ML USA Bass MD421 D 10 anyway.
I only use scene 1of the preset really.

With a bit of EQ and tube distortion in post it seems to work well.

Attachments

• SB BASS G&L.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 5

FTR-greg

Inspired
Is it possible for you to even get a bad tone Shaun? oh wait, no, you are using FAS product! :) great stuff man!

Top Bottom