OwnHammer V4 Impulse Response Libraries

OK there has been something released every month for the past 5 months, so let's not break the trend!
Come on Marshall CB T75 pack!!!!:rolleyes:

OK there has been something released every month for the past 5 months, so let's not break the trend!
Come on Marshall CB T75 pack!!!!:rolleyes:
I think the IR game has slowed way down. Could be due to market overflow, saturated with too many choices or something else. I'm not expecting or waiting around for anything anymore. At some point, you have enough.

I just need this one last one!!!!!! Lol says the addict...
giphy.gif

I bought the old recto 2x12 pack and was wondering which v30 speaker that came with. It sounds like a 70 watt version, but I could be wrong.

I'm kinda bummed about this new Mesa 4x12- 6 pack, as I've already bought several before it was put together.
I see what's going on now so I wont be buying any more singles, and just wait for the pack.

Okay maybe just one more....then that's it! :)
Anything new coming out/working on?

Which IR's have you guys been using lately?
I've been really digging the Recto sixpacks...
The Recto 4x12 V70B is just magical, if you haven't tried that one yet, do it now!

I'm pretty late to the HHC2 party, but having a 1 year old will do that..
I just got the HHC2 pack today and planning to give it a run soon.
Where are the hidden gems of this pack? Any mixes stand out for live use?
what are you go to speakers in each cab?

I'm still enjoying the ML Zilla pack... I think if I ever got back into real cabs, a Zilla 212 would be high on the list, but I couldn't imagine being limited to only 2 speaker choices :)

I have a few own hammer packs. I don't use them much but I stumbled upon the V30 EVH Marshall in Heavy Hitters 1 and i've ended up deleting all my IR's and just copying the Quick start folder over for all the packs I have.
I'd recommend you do the same and see what crops up.
The 57 captures are really grabbing me at the moment. I also really like those 160 ones but I think I might need a little EQ bump at 5k of a few dB to get that poke.

I was previously using a Zilla IR from 3Sigma. I think 2x12s generally sound better :p

Back
Top Bottom