OwnHammer V4 Impulse Response Libraries

Any chance of getting a slimmed down version of the heavy hitters collection? There's no way I would want to go through that many Ir's and I don't have the time. Maybe just sell the folder with the top choices for each cab? I'm overwhelmed just thinking about all those folders. I would love to buy them, thanks.

Hi Kevin,

the free V4 are sounding fantastic!!
The 57 EDGE is really what i missed in your libraries of the older ones from Ownhammer.
And now there´s one left. What is about the mic KSM313?? Are there any plans??

Cheers,
Alex:sunglasses:

Any chance of getting a slimmed down version of the heavy hitters collection? There's no way I would want to go through that many Ir's and I don't have the time. Maybe just sell the folder with the top choices for each cab? I'm overwhelmed just thinking about all those folders. I would love to buy them, thanks.
+1 ... I agree. That is a good idea.

In all fairness, you don't have to go through all those folders.
Just stick to the A1 picks or quickstart folders and you're good to go.
Those options aren't there for nothing.

I looked through all the collections on the site, read all manuals but could not find Marshall G12M "greenback". Hmm...

I looked through all the collections on the site, read all manuals but could not find Marshall G12M "greenback". Hmm...
Off the top of my head, I know that the Marshall 4x12 CB has some.

*Update* The Orange 2x12, 4x12 and Bogner 2x12 have them, as well.

http://www.ownhammer.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=171&products_id=381

http://www.ownhammer.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=162

http://www.ownhammer.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=155&products_id=363

Last edited:
Almost to a point where I can start catching up on forum stuff. The Fend-USA Collection had so much content that I had to break it into two libraries, which, combined with other plans that were conceived 6-9 months ago and hinted at on Instagram, gave birth to a new initiative you will see consume 2017 for OH releases, and I genuinely couldn't be more excited, for me and IR consumers. Over the last couple of years I have acquired some very rare, cool pieces of gear and they are going to start showing up soon. The Fend-USA is not the next library to be released, as I have parallel "things" (sorry, can't be descriptive right now) going on that influenced the development queue in terms of the next couple releases. Something Fender based is in the near term plans though. A little more can be determined on trajectory when you all see what the next release entails. It's something a little new, something necessary, and something I genuinely see catching on very well, which is why I have a lot of similarly built projects lined up behind it. I've had a bit of a lull in release activity lately in planning it out, and been pulled off on some external projects, but things will start ramping up again very soon. Thanks for hanging in there while I've gotten this all squared away. :)

Last edited:
There are OH1, OH2 and OH3 Mixes in the Marsh-UK Collection\412 MAR-TV\H30 Mixes.
What's the difference between them? I didn't find it in the description

Looking forward to hearing whatever you have up your sleeve, Kevin! I have highest regard for your ear and techniques, and for the value of my Ownhammer purchases. My go-to cabs are OH mixes for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom